- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Lighted Tennis Court
- Packages Accepted at Office
- 15 Minutes to the HAAF Rio Gate Entrance
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Swimming Pool
- Organized activities
- Well maintained grounds
- Wired for high-speed internet
- Air conditioning - central air
- High-speed internet access
- Walk to bus line
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We allow dogs & cats, up to 2 per apartment. There's no weight limit, but breed restrictions apply and a one-time non-refundable pet fee is required. ($250 for 1st pet; 2nd pet additional $100.**) Call for more information. **Online applicants with 2 pets: Due to technical limits, the reduced rate for the 2nd pet won't be reflected until an adjustment is made by our office after the application process is complete. We apologize for the inconvenience. Pets Accepted
The Arbors is designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind. Here, you'll enjoy peace and tranquility from your screened porch while living just a short drive from all the shopping, dining, and entertainment Savannah and Pooler have to offer. Thoughtfulness and care have gone into the design of each of these distinctive 2 and 3 bedroom rental homes. From the beautiful single story architecture to the variety of amenities, every detail has been planned to make life at The Arbors rich and carefree. Please call for an appointment today!
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
22 Reviews for The Arbors
The staff of The Harbors are all such wonderful people, from the office to the maintenance to the grounds keepers. I love living here.
One floor apartments, friendly neighbors, activities provided by management.
The management team is awesome and very helpful .. I just moved in recently and they mad me feel at home ..
The staff is very professional, the property is well maintain and community is very quite.
I have enjoyed living at the Arbors. I really enjoy the screened in porch. My neighbors are very friendly and so is the staff.The few maintenance issues I have had have been fixed the same day. The grounds are always clean. I have had no issues with parking. I have even seen the manager come in on the weekends to tag cars that are parked on the grass.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Located near junction of Highway 80 and Chatham Parkway. Travel north on Chatham Parkway and turn left onto Highway 80, traveling in the right lane. Take a quick right onto Kessler Avenue, then travel about 1/4 mile and The Arbors is on the left.
Professionally managed by Kole Management Company.