AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Douglasville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Douglasville
- Apartments with Balcony in Douglasville
- Apartments with Elevator in Douglasville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Douglasville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Douglasville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Douglasville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Douglasville
- Apartments with Garage in Douglasville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Douglasville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Douglasville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Douglasville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Douglasville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Douglasville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Douglasville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Douglasville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Douglasville
- Douglasville Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Douglasville
- Apartments with under $1100 in Douglasville
- Apartments with under $1200 in Douglasville
- Apartments with under $1300 in Douglasville
- Apartments with under $1400 in Douglasville
- Apartments with under $1500 in Douglasville
- Apartments with under $2000 in Douglasville
- Apartments with under $800 in Douglasville
- Apartments with under $900 in Douglasville
Apartments Near Douglasville
Living In Douglasville, GA
"Apartment life in Douglasville, Georgia is full of potential. Explore your options in Downtown Douglasville, GA! If a historic city conveniently located near Atlanta with friendly residents appeals to you, then an apartment in Douglasville may be an ideal living situation.
Landmarks in Douglasville with a rich past include the Roberts-Mozley House on Campbellton Street. The Victorian has been home to Douglasville Mayors T.N. Mozley and Harold Mozley. This property is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places and reflects the legacy and commitment to preservation by the city of Douglasville.
As a resident of a Douglasville apartment, you'll experience first-hand what it is to be a part of a community that cares. The city is sponsoring a program called Keep Douglasville Beautiful and every citizen living in a home, townhouse, condo, and apartment in Douglasville is charged with maintaining and enhancing the beauty of the city. Through state programs combating litter and a Home Efficiency Fair everyone can actively participate in keeping Douglasville beautiful.
Would you like to rent Douglasville apartments with quick access to everything you could ever need? Well, it's not hard to do here. For shopping, Arbor Place Mall has numerous stores and popular retailers. Delectable options for dining abound. There are literally hundreds of places to eat in Douglasville and locals enjoy Cajun food from Gumbeaux's and barbecue from Hudson's Hickory House. And for family-friendly events and attractions, Douglasville is the place to be. Enjoy seasonal events like the Candlelight Tour of Homes and the Cultural Center Council's Chili Cook-off. Or get season passes to Six Flags Theme Park, just 10 minutes from Douglasville.
A wonderful parks and recreation department, metro employment options and big ticket sporting events are all options for Douglasville apartment residents. Find a place with all the amenities you're searching for - covered parking, kids playground, large closets. ApartmentGuide.com can help you get there."
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Douglasville
What is the average rent in Douglasville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Douglasville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Douglasville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Douglasville?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.