- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Areas with Grilling Stations
- Professional Landscaping
- Online Resident Services and Bill Pay
- Washer and Dryer Conncetions
- Built- In Computer Desks
- Cats Allowed
- Maximum of 2 pets per apartment * Cats accepted * Dogs accepted * $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee per pet * $200 Pet Deposit * $10 Pet Rent per month per pet * Restricted Breeds: * German Shepherd * Anatolian Shepherd * American Pit Bull Terrier * American Bull Dog * Staffordshire Bull Terrier * American Staffordshire Terrier * Rottweiler * Bullmastiff * Akita * Chow Chow * Wolf-Dogs and Wolf Hybrids * Doberman (full) * Airedale * Listed above are dogs considered to have aggressive tendencies. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Parkway Grand Apartment Homes
We have created the perfect combination of tranquility and sophistication. Our whole focus at Parkway Grand is to offer the best one and two bedroom apartments for rent in Decatur, Georgia, and we do it for you. Located on a picturesque landscape, we have captured a true blend of southern charm in a pet-friendly apartment community. Come for amenities like our tennis court, fitness center, and playground, but stay for our on-site management and superb interiors. Come see for yourself why we are among the best apartments in Decatur, Georgia.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
51 Reviews for Parkway Grand Apartment Homes
Compared to my last apartment complex...this heaven. I love everything and they always fix any issues right away.
Its a nice place to stay. It is hard to reach someone in the leasing office.
I love the trash and pest services here. And the grounds are well kept when surrounding neighborhoods are less sightly
A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WELL MAINTAINED
I have resided at Parkway Grand for over 4 years I have seen many managers come and go but I can honestly say I hope the new manager stays with us for a very long time. He is very helpful and has taken the time to assist, explain and resolve my issues. I enjoy living here and look forward to the improvements.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-285 to Flat Shoals Parkway (exit 48). Travel East 2.5 miles, turn right onto Flakes mill Road. Parkway Grand is on your right.
Milestone's mission is to effectively execute creative strategies, with the highest level of integrity, surpassing the expectations of our associates, residents and investors.