2 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Decatur Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Decatur
- Apartments with Balcony in Decatur
- Apartments with Disability Access in Decatur
- Apartments with Elevator in Decatur
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Decatur
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Decatur
- Apartments with Fireplace in Decatur
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Decatur
- Apartments with Garage in Decatur
- Apartments with Gated Access in Decatur
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Decatur
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Decatur
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Decatur
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Decatur
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Decatur
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Decatur
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Decatur
- Furnished Available Apartments in Decatur
- Decatur Apartment Deals
- Decatur Apartments under $700
- Decatur Apartments under $800
- Decatur Apartments under $900
- Decatur Apartments under $1000
- Decatur Apartments under $1100
- Decatur Apartments under $1200
- Decatur Apartments under $1300
- Decatur Apartments under $1400
- Decatur Apartments under $1500
- Decatur Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Decatur
For SaleDecatur, GA Homes for Sale
Living In Decatur, GA
Getting to Know Decatur, GA
Welcome to Decatur, a "city of homes, schools and places of worship" that holds a tasty spot in history as the 1964 birthplace of the Huddle House restaurant franchise. How much do you really know about this trendy town in the Atlanta metropolitan area? Discover the ins and outs of this mixed-use community while you search for an apartment in Decatur.
Did You Know?
John Mayer, award-winning musician and songwriter, left his mark on the city of Decatur. In the early part of John Mayer's career, Eddie's Attic on North McDonough Street served as an artistic outlet for his work, and the music venue carries on that tradition for aspiring songwriters and musicians today. With a performance stage and rooftop grill that consistently turns out tasty food, Eddie's Attic delights Decatur residents and visitors who flock here every night of the week.
Decatur Apartments and Neighborhoods
Due to its charming neighborhoods and desirable historic districts, Decatur's population has grown steadily since the 1990s, according to data from the U.S. Census Bureau. This growth in people and residential neighborhoods in Decatur means the availability of apartments is in constant flux, but Apartment Guide's powerful search tool can help you find all the features you want and need. Check out the stately homes along historic Sycamore Street, the craftsman bungalows of Ponce de Leon Heights and the chic eateries operating in converted industrial buildings in Oakhurst. No matter where you go, enchanting streetscapes and hospitable neighbors are an integral part of the city's charm.
Free Things to Do in Decatur, GA
When you want to have fun but you're watching your pennies, we recommend the following free activities in Decatur:
- Spend a morning at Your Dekalb Farmers Market, with its array of produce from around the world, to speak with regional vendors, view handcrafted wares and sample international cuisines.
- Visit the 19th-century DeKalb County Courthouse to see the current exhibits of the DeKalb History Museum or to spend time in the museum's archives to learn more about the county's impressive history.
- Attend a public reception at Homegrown Art Gallery, a cooperative exhibition space for area artists. Receptions often serve free beer, wine and hor d'oeuvres and you can connect to the city's free Wi-Fi while you're here to save on data.
- Pack a picnic basket and your tennis racquet and head to Glenlake Park, which provides residents with a public pool, playground, enclosed dog park and sports facilities.
- The Waffle House Museum in nearby Avondale Estates is the site of the very first version of this popular breakfast chain begun in 1955. It's open two days a week and by appointment.
Info for Families with Children
Searching for kid-friendly things to do? Decatur offers fun and educational after-school activities such as exploring the hands-on exhibits at Fernbank Museum of Natural History and listening to tall tales at the Little Shop of Stories. Decatur has nine schools, including the Wadsworth Magnet School for High Achievers.
Higher Education in Decatur
Decatur is home to the campus of Agnes Scott College, an award-winning women's university just south of downtown. This private liberal arts school boasts a low student-to-faculty ratio of 9:1 and offers its student body more than 35 major and 30 minor academic programs. Agnes Scott College has religious roots and ties to the Presbyterian Church and honors that tradition through its "spiritual commitment" to courage, justice and integrity.
Pet-friendly Decatur, GA
Southern hospitality is real in Decatur, and that welcome extends to dogs. From the well-regarded dog parks (Oakhurst is a favorite) to the numerous restaurants welcoming Fido to their outdoor seating areas, dogs and their humans will find much to love about this city.
Getaways from Decatur
Although there's not a single body of water within the city's 4.2-square-mile area, Atlantic coast beaches are less than four hours away. The closest beach to Decatur is Tybee Island, just outside of Savannah, but Decatur is within a six-hour drive of Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head Island, Destin, Panama City and Pensacola.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Decatur
What is the average rent in Decatur?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Decatur?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Decatur?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Decatur?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.