AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Cumming Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Cumming
- Apartments with Balcony in Cumming
- Apartments with Disability Access in Cumming
- Apartments with Elevator in Cumming
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Cumming
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Cumming
- Apartments with Fireplace in Cumming
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Cumming
- Apartments with Garage in Cumming
- Apartments with Gated Access in Cumming
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Cumming
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Cumming
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Cumming
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Cumming
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Cumming
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Cumming
- Furnished Available Apartments in Cumming
Apartments Near Cumming
For SaleCumming, GA Homes for Sale
Living In Cumming, GA
Cumming is a small town in Georgia with approximately 6,000 residents. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (17%) here than they do nationally (14%). Home ownership is less common than renting in the area, and 44% of residents own their homes. At $985/month, the average rent is roughly the same as the state average.
Twelve percent of Cumming residents over the age of 25 have a Bachelor's degree, while 5% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are four primary industries in Cumming: retail, manufacturing, construction, and entertainment. Combined, these industries make up 25% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the town's residents work in sales, as 10% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. Cumming workers bring in an average annual income of around $60,000, a little less than the average Georgia resident. Cumming's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.
Cumming residents have an average commute of about 27 minutes. Many residents (42%) drive their own vehicle to work, while public transit is not widely used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Cumming
How much does it cost to rent in Cumming, GA?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Cumming?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Cumming?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Cumming?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.