Lofts at Riverwalk
Tour from Home
Floor Plans & Pricing
Lofts at Riverwalk
Welcome to Lofts at Riverwalk apartments in Columbus, GA. We know when it comes to selecting the perfect apartment you have a choice, which is why we strive every day to create a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere that you will want to call home. From our sparkling swimming pool, landscaped grounds and local conveniences to the attention to detail inside every apartment home, we have your best interest at heart.
12 Month Lease Terms We are pet friendly! Call for details.
Open until 6:00pm
Ratings & Reviews
18 Reviews for Lofts at Riverwalk
I have no clue where to begin other than firstly saying, dont do it. I have lost count how many times i wished i never moved in here, its definitely not what it seems. For a two bedroom, i must admit it is spacious and comfortable... until you realize theres a roach issue that took months to solve and even then you still see one or two here and there. The walls are awfully thin so goodluck not being heard. The on-site clothing wash facility is a joke, half the machines work and even then you probably have to wash your things twice. Walking to your car is nice until you realize that no one here likes to pick up after there dogs so youre always followed by that horrible stench. And if the elevator is busy and you need to take the stairs, keep and eye out because 9 times outa 10, a dog used it as the bathroom too (occasionally in the elevator as well). For a complex that has a couple hundred people paying give or take a THOUSAND dollars a month, youd never guess it. Youre lucky to go a week without issues. The only thing i miss are the windows, thats it. I seriously suggest thinking twice.. before moving in here. I wouldnt go back, even if it was free.
Worst place to live the crime is bad you here gun shots all the time and promised one price but they take out more its not worth the money for what is paid it is trashy and you get your vehicle stolen out of a gated community they love to leave the gate open and make it easy for someone to steal!!
Sadly, I felt absolutely nothing at all.. The email I sent to management inquiry about availability was never even answered. Then, I get this stupid survey...
New ownership ("TriBridge Residential") shows willingness to invest into the property for everyone's benefit. Things will get fixed, replaced, well maintain and this will be a fabulous place to live. I hope to remain in my beloved loft indefinitely.
2) New Property Manager, Ms. Savannah: Since day one after I met her, I felt like I can finally breathe - all the heavy dark "clouds", horrible energy instantly rescinded by arrival of this lovely, kind, sweet, friendly, smart, compassionate, caring and competent professional lady who will do everything in her power to keep tenants and her staff happy and satisfied. I don't have a clue how she does it, she just makes everything possible and easy - and most importantly: she makes everyone around her feeling good about themselves. A rare quality in a human being and the absolute best thing that ever happened to our community, JML. We could not get a better Property Manager! She hired another wonderful office worker, very classy, lovely, friendly and capable: Ms. Catherine . Along with our Shanika, JML has a DREAM TEAM taking care of our community. We are in very, very good hands, new leadership changed everything and it is just going to get better as time goes by.
3) Maintenance crew is excellent: any time I had a problem and put in a ticket, Mr. Jacob, Mr. James and/or Ms. Lisa were there A.S.A.P. - they always did a superb job. Friendly, respectable, competent, excellent workers who truly care about wellbeing of every tenant in JML community. THANK YOU!!!
I am a very, very happy tenant and don't have any plans to move away - ever. This is my home, my community and I am blessed to be so fortunate. I highly recommend Johnston Mill Lofts to anyone looking for a bit unusual, funky, cool home. I hope you will be happy here as I am if you decide to move in. And I am sure that both teams, Property management and Maintenance will take a very good care of you.
Staff was very interested in assisting me with my need for a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment. Provided me with a informative tour of available apartments.
Fox Elementary School
Jordan High School
Double Churches Middle School
Grace Christian School
St Luke School
St. Elmo Center For Gifted
Lofts at Riverwalk
I'm interested in (optional)
Columbus Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning
- Apartments with Balcony
- Apartments with Disability Access
- Apartments with Elevator
- Apartments with Extra Storage
- Apartments with Fiber Internet
- Apartments with Fireplace
- Apartments with Fitness Center
- Apartments with Garage
- Apartments with Gated Access
- Apartments with Laundry Facility
- Apartments with Specials & Deals
- Apartments with Swimming Pool
- Apartments with Utilities Included
- Apartments with Virtual Tours
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available Apartments