- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Individual Leases
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- On-Site, Professional Management Team
- NEW Community Clubhouse
- NEW On-Site Fitness Center
- Gazebo & Outdoor Sitting Areas
- Newly Renovated Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Community Playground
- Near Fort Benning Military Reservation
- Refreshed Building Exteriors
- Full-Size Washer & Dryer In EVERY Home!
- Ample Cabinet & Countertop Space
- White Kitchen Appliances
- Curved Shower Rods (Select Homes)
- Cable Ready
- Weight restriction: 35Deposit: 300Liberty Commons Is A Pet-Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome! - Limit of 2 pets per apartment home - Pet Deposit: $300 ($150 Refundable) due at time of move-in - Pet Weight Limit: 35 lbs at full maturity All pets must be at least 1 year old at time of move-in. Some breed & other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Pets Accepted
Liberty Commons offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes in a convenient location at a reasonable price. Our homes feature a full-size washer and dryer in EVERY home, open and spacious floor plans, white kitchen appliances, curved shower rods (select homes) and more! Liberty Commons offers a multitude of resident amenities including a stunning sparkling swimming pool, newly renovated community clubhouse and on-site fitness center and outdoor playground area.
Located in Columbus, GA, Liberty Commons offers a small town location and is just a short drive to the Fort Benning Military Reservation. Residents of Liberty Commons truly get the best of both worlds. Call today to set up an appointment to view and reserve your new home!
Voucher Holders Welcome! Call For Pricing & Information!
*Comfortable living does not have to be high dollar. Liberty Commons participates in an affordable housing program. Household income limits apply. Credit, rental and criminal background checks are conducted on all applicants.
Application Fee: $50 per household
The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security pay cents, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Liberty Commons participates in an affordable housing program. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size:
- 1 Occupant: $24,480
- 2 Occupants: $27,960
- 3 Occupants: $31,440
- 4 Occupants: $34,920
- 5 Occupants: $37,740
- 6 Occupants: $40,560
To maintain the integrity of the community, credit , criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
PET POLICY: Liberty Commons Is A Pet-Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome!
- Limit of 2 pets per apartment home
- Pet Deposit: $300 ($150 Refundable) due at time of move-in
- Pet Weight Limit: 35 lbs at full maturity
All pets must be at least 1 year old at time of move-in. Some breed & other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
Take I-85 Exit 1B at 6th light. Take a right onto North Lumpkin Road. Liberty Commons is one-half mile on the left.
For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes. Dominium is the second largest owner of affordable housing in the United States and owns or manages over 25,000 units in 23 states. Come home to an affordable, luxury or senior Dominium apartment or townhome community today and learn how What We Do Hits HOME.