AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Columbus Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Columbus
- Apartments with Balcony in Columbus
- Apartments with Disability Access in Columbus
- Apartments with Elevator in Columbus
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Columbus
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Columbus
- Apartments with Fireplace in Columbus
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Columbus
- Apartments with Garage in Columbus
- Apartments with Gated Access in Columbus
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Columbus
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Columbus
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Columbus
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Columbus
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Columbus
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Columbus
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Columbus
- Furnished Available Apartments in Columbus
- Columbus Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Columbus
- Apartments with under $1100 in Columbus
- Apartments with under $1200 in Columbus
- Apartments with under $1300 in Columbus
- Apartments with under $1400 in Columbus
- Apartments with under $1500 in Columbus
- Apartments with under $2000 in Columbus
- Apartments with under $500 in Columbus
- Apartments with under $600 in Columbus
- Apartments with under $700 in Columbus
- Apartments with under $800 in Columbus
- Apartments with under $900 in Columbus
Apartments Near Columbus
For SaleColumbus, GA Homes for Sale
Living In Columbus, GA
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Columbus, GA
The heart of Columbus, GA is on the east bank of the Chattahoochee River. Due to the city's location near Fort Benning, a major Army installation, Columbus residents enjoy a diverse blend of cultural influences. Only long-time residents may recognize the city's former motto, "What progress has preserved," but anyone can see the city boasts a close bond between tradition and new developments. This dedication to creating a better community is key to attracting new families on the hunt for apartments for rent in Columbus.
DID YOU KNOW?
Columbus was the home of Dr. John Stith Pemberton, the pharmacist who invented the secret recipe for Coca-Cola. He's buried in Linwood Cemetery. Mr. Claud A. Hatcher created the recipe for RC Cola, a southern favorite, in 1905 for his family grocery store in Columbus, GA.
The RiverCenter for the Performing Arts presents a full season of plays, musicals, comedy acts and concerts in a state-of-the-art facility. If you're a sports fan, visit the home turf of the local hockey and arena football teams at Columbus Civic Center. For an educational experience, take a tour or attend an event at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center or the National Civil War Naval Museum. You can also get your fill of thrills on the Chattahoochee River, which offers the longest urban whitewater-rafting route in the world.
COLUMBUS APARTMENTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS
Apartments in Columbus offer a range of options and span the geographic reaches of the city. You can use Apartment Guide's powerful search tool to find pet-friendly properties and apartments with fitness centers, laundry facilities or private pools. Many of the newer developments are close to the Uptown area and the northern side of the city, but apartment communities closer to Midtown and other areas are also available. Downtown is ideal for renters seeking the urban lifestyle, and the more rural Midland residential area to the northeast is close to good schools.
Are you a student? The Westgate neighborhood is only minutes from Columbus State University, and the riverfront Bibb City community is within bike-riding distance of Troy University’s Ft. Benning campus. Apartment Guide can help renters narrow down the options to find the best apartments that Columbus, GA has to offer.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN COLUMBUS, GA
We've compiled a list of our top 10 free attractions in Columbus, GA. Don't miss out on the fun:
- Bike, hike or fly your kite along the 15-mile-long Chattahoochee RiverWalk.
- Columbus Botanical Garden offers 22 acres of herb, vegetable and rose gardens for the perfect family photo op.
- Pack a picnic and take advantage of the biking trails, playground and Frisbee golf at Flat Rock Park.
- Stretch your legs and go for a walk on the 11-mile Fall Line Trace Trail.
- Expand your understanding of ecology with the exhibits at Oxbow Meadows.
- Visit the Columbus Museum, which is the second largest art museum in Georgia and a regional history museum.
- Step back in time to see how people lived with a visit to the five historic homes at the intersection of 7th and Broadway, known as Heritage Corner.
- The only museum dedicated to the American soldier, National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center offers interactive exhibits from the American Revolution to Afghanistan.
- Kadie the Cow, a fiberglass cow sculpture and long-time landmark, provides an unusual backdrop for a selfie.
- Practice your ollie and kickflip at Jonathan Hatcher Skateboard Park.
INFO FOR FAMILIES IN COLUMBUS
Columbus is home to one of the state's top magnet schools and the #1 high school in Georgia, according to U.S. News & World Report. After the dismissal bell rings, take the kids to Columbus Public Library for family-friendly activities or spend the afternoon at Bridging the Gap Community Playground, built specifically to accommodate children of all physical abilities.
COLUMBUS NATURAL BEAUTY
Columbus is a short trip from Providence Canyon, Pine Mountain and other places of natural beauty, and the city itself offers many public parks, waterways and wooded areas. Many of the newer apartments in Columbus have been constructed near the scenic wooded areas of the city.
GETAWAYS FROM COLUMBUS, GA
If you're planning a weekend getaway to the beach, follow the Chattahoochee River south to the Gulf of Mexico. Panama City is the closest beach to Columbus, with Miramar and Pensacola close behind. For a memorable family vacation, make the six-hour drive to Disney World in Orlando, or visit the state capitals of Georgia or Alabama, both are about a 1.5-hour drive from Columbus.
Find Apartments for rent in Columbus, GA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Columbus that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Columbus
What is the average rent in Columbus?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Columbus?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Columbus?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Columbus?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.