Meadow Springs offers spacious apartment Homes with a sense of style, comfort, and convenience. An exceptional selection of one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes complemented with outstanding features. Only steps from your front door, you can enjoy a relaxing walk, a refreshing swim in our sparkling pool, or an invigorating workout in the state of the art fitness center. Meadow Springs Apartment Homes provides easy accessibility to major businesses, shopping, and your favorite restaurants. Combine superior amenities and convenient location, and you will agree that Meadow Springs is the perfect choice to call home.
DON'T move here trust me!!! The rent is above market standard for that area. The neighborhood just has gone down tremendously.
Looking forward to moving into meadow spring Nina have been a big help.
No, no, no. I have been a faithful tenant for 2 years, and plan to move this year for a number of reasons:
1. Lack of organization: Because I was not given a notice until one month before my lease expired, I was unaware of possible new terms. Since they were unfavorable (increasing by $100 when no upgrades having been made to the property), I declined. Yet still, I am being charged a fee for inadequate notice to vacate? WHEN IT'S THE LEASING OFFICE'S FAULT THAT I WAS NOT GIVEN TERMS UNTIL 1 MONTH PRIOR TO MY LEASE ENDING?? So someone did not do their job correctly/timely and the tenant pays the price for it? Unprofessional AND unacceptable.
2. Lack of pest control attendance: I have had bugs in my apartment since I moved in. 2 years and over 10 pest control treatments later, still no results. Again, unacceptable for the price.
3. Gate is open entirely too much: I pay for a gated community, why is is not gated a large amount of time?
4. Pool was out for an entire summer (2016): Part of the reason I moved here was for the pool. Amenities cannot be used, yet the rent increase? Unacceptable.
5. Exercise equipment constantly breaks: self explanatory. Unacceptable.
Overall, IT IS NOT WORTH THE AMOUNT THAT IS CHARGED FOR RENT.