AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Chamblee Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Chamblee
- Apartments with Balcony in Chamblee
- Apartments with Disability Access in Chamblee
- Apartments with Elevator in Chamblee
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Chamblee
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Chamblee
- Apartments with Fireplace in Chamblee
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Chamblee
- Apartments with Gated Access in Chamblee
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Chamblee
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Chamblee
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Chamblee
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Chamblee
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Chamblee
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Chamblee
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Chamblee
- Furnished Available Apartments in Chamblee
- Chamblee Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Chamblee
- Apartments with under $1100 in Chamblee
- Apartments with under $1200 in Chamblee
- Apartments with under $1300 in Chamblee
- Apartments with under $1400 in Chamblee
- Apartments with under $1500 in Chamblee
- Apartments with under $2000 in Chamblee
- Apartments with under $900 in Chamblee
Apartments Near Chamblee
- Oglethorpe University, GA
- Art Institute of Atlanta, GA
- James and Carolyn McAfee School of Theology, GA
- University of Atlanta, GA
- Westwood College--Atlanta Northlake, GA
- Chamberlain University-Georgia, GA
- Strayer University-Georgia, GA
- Elaine Sterling Institute, GA
- Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology, FL
- Atlanta School of Massage, GA
- International School of Skin Nailcare & Massage Therapy, GA
- Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology, FL
For SaleChamblee, GA Homes for Sale
Living In Chamblee, GA
Chamblee, Georgia is a town with approximately 29,000 residents. Families with young children can expect to feel right at home, as kids under 5 account for an above-average 9% of the population, while young adults are less well-represented. Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just over 33, is decidedly younger than most cities in Georgia. Homeowners tend to be in the minority in Chamblee, and 64% of residents rent their homes despite paying roughly $152 per month more in rent than the state average.
Chamblee residents have an average commute of about 30 minutes. Driving is the most common means of commuting to work, selected by 47% of workers, while public transit is used by just 6% of the city. Not many residents (2%) walk to work, though the number does exceed the national average.
Workers are spread across a wide range of industries in Chamblee. The four most common are construction, entertainment, retail, and scientific. Together, these industries account for 31% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 9% of residents work in management, making it the top field in the city. Chamblee workers bring in an average annual income of just under $71,000, about $4,000 more than those elsewhere in Georgia. However, the city's average income is fairly average compared to the national level ($73,345). Chamblee has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 9% have earned a Master's or a Doctorate. Additionally, 17% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Chamblee
How much does it cost to rent in Chamblee, GA?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Chamblee?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Chamblee?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Chamblee?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.