1. Home
  2. Georgia
  3. Ball Ground
  4. Apartments for rent in Ball Ground, GA

877 Apartments Available
1 - 30 of 877 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Ball Ground, GA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Ball Ground, GA

Ball Ground is a small town in Georgia with just under 2,000 residents. Families with young children should feel welcome, as kids under 5 make up an above-average 8% of the community, while young adults are less well-represented. Renters tend to be in the minority in Ball Ground, and 83% of residents own their homes. The average rent of $1,013 per month is roughly the same as the state average.

Compared to the national average (5%), Ball Ground has a high percentage of residents over the age of 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (9%). Additionally, 10% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 4% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are two primary industries in Ball Ground: retail and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 14% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 9% of residents work in sales, making it the top profession in the town. Ball Ground workers earn an average annual income of around $73,000, around $7,000 more than the Georgia average. The town's average income, however, is fairly average compared to the national level ($73,345).

Ball Ground residents have an average commute of about 35 minutes, longer than the Georgia average of about 28 minutes. Many residents (38%) commute to work by car, while public transit is not used. Few residents commute to work on foot.


Frequently Asked Questions About Ball Ground

Looking for a cheap Ball Ground apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Ball Ground, GA Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Ball Ground apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Ball Ground that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Ball Ground apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS