- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor grilling & resident gathering area
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Fire sprinkler system
- Convenient car care center
- Jogging trail
- Organized resident social events
- Well-maintained grounds
- Excellent access
- High-speed internet in area
- 24-hour tech lounge with large TV
- WiFi throughout clubhouse, lounge, & pool areas
- Large clubhouse
- Walk to bus line
- Package acceptance service at leasing office
- Cable ready
- Central heat & air conditioning
- Cozy poolside cabanas
- Resort-style pool with sundeck
- Cats Allowed
- We allow dogs & cats, up to 2 per apartment. There's no weight limit, but breed restrictions apply and a one-time non-refundable pet fee is required. ($350 for 1st pet; 2nd pet additional $150.**) Call for more information. **Online applicants with 2 pets: Due to technical limits, the reduced rate for the 2nd pet won't be reflected until an adjustment is made by our office after the application process is complete. We apologize for the inconvenience. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Enjoy weekends relaxing in a pool-side cabana. Live well in spacious apartment homes with newly renovated interiors. Find comfort in extra community features like controlled gated access, garages, and an onsite management team. Experience the benefit of an ideal location with effortless commutes and easy access to shopping, dining, downtown Augusta and the region. This is TEN35Alexander. It's time to Experience Perfect TEN Living.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for TEN35Alexander
Its a good value for what we pay. A safe neighborhood, friendly staff, quiet and decent neighbors
The apartments are spacious and in a secure area. The staff is incredible in making sure everything runs efficiently.
The neighborhood is nice and quiet. All the residents I've encountered are either med students who keep their noses in books (no loud parties), military or families with small children. The office staff and maintenance staff are so friendly and GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to make you feel welcome and help with anything they can - I stay home all day with my 2 very small children and they certainly have gone the extra mile to help us when my husband was at work and we needed it.
all staff r always very nice helpful and I love the upgraded apts and its convenience to everything
I like the overall look of the complex, (I think my unit is unique)I have some nice fixtures, quiet area, quick response for maintenance and they're friendly, and staff is friendly.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-20 to exit 200 (Riverwatch Parkway). Take Riverwatch Parkway east 1/4 mile. Turn right onto Alexander Drive, TEN35Alexander will be on the right.
Professionally managed by Kole Management Company.