- Garden Tub
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Business Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Google Fiber Coming Soon!
- Hotel-style Upgrades
- Nest Learning Thermostats
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Gourmet Kitchens
- Sterling Granite Countertops
- Shaker-style Cabinetry
- Marble Mosaic Backsplash
- BBQ Grilling Station
- Electric Car Charging Station
- Poolside Gourmet Kitchen
- Poolside Cabanas and lounge
- Outdoor Theatre
- Brand New Clubhouse w/ Boutique-style Lounge
- Interactive Cycling
- Yoga Studio
- Under Mount Sinks with Sprayer
- Stand Up Showers
- 2 Tone Paint
- 6 Panel Doors
- Window Treatments
- 9-10 Foot Ceilings With Crown Molding
- Gas Fireplace
- Energy Efficient Gas Heat
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Wood Flooring
- Berber Carpenting
- Urban Vegetable Garden
- Pet Wash and Grooming Station
- Car Wash Station
- Planned Social Activities and Events
- Secured/Private Package Receiving
- Package Notification Technology
- Amenities Available 24 Hours
- Convenient to Cumberland Mall
- Convenient to SunTrust Park
- Convenient to Chattahoochee River
- Convenient to The Galleria Specialty Stores
- Convenient to Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center
- Convenient to Historic Vinings
- Convenient to Cobb Galleria Convention Center
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your furry friends at The Pointe at Vinings. $150 Refundable pet fee for 1-30 pounds, $350 non-refundable pet fee per pet. $250 refundable pet fee for 31-80 pounds, $750 non-refundable pet fee per pet. 2 Pets allowed per apartment home. 1 Dog/1 Cat, 2 Dogs, or 2 Cats. Breed restrictions do apply. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Pointe at Vinings
Within walking distance of the Cumberland Mall and convenient to the Cobb Galleria and historic Vinings, The Pointe at Vinings offers traditional, upscale apartment homes as well as uniquely designed carriage homes in a lavishly landscaped community. Residents enjoy the convenience of a 24-hour fitness center, resort-style pool with gazebo, two tennis courts, picnic areas with grills, and planned social activities. Located just minutes from I-285 and I-75, The Pointe at Vinings makes it easy to explore all that Atlanta has to offer.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
33 Reviews for The Pointe at Vinings
Post properties offers a responsive staff, lovely landscaping, good floor plans.
Very pleasant and nice resort feel. If you do not have a car or prefer not driving public transportation is within walking distance. As well as if you njoy nature or like exercising perfect location.
The leasing staff is very responsive, courteous, and friendly. They certainly take care of you at Post Crest!
Post Crest is a wonderful community to live. I love the convenience of the location to the restaurants, shopping, and other fun things to do. I like that no place is further than 45 minutes, so activities are limitless. The staff and maintenance are really nice and courteous. They listen to your needs and make it happen. It would be a great place to live for yourself or your family.
This is overall a great place to live. I have heard issues about break ins and I am only aware of one since I have been here, it came as a shock because it is very quiet here and not to much traffic at any time of the day. I'm not really sure what that is about but overall my experience here has been a great one! The staff is wonderful and very friendly and maintenance is quick and efficient!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-285 to Paces Ferry Road and travel east. Turn left onto Cumberland Parkway, travel 1/2 mile, and Post Crest is on the right.
Each apartment community within the Village Green portfolio provides a variety of services and benefits, offering the perfect apartment home, amenities, and conveniences to suit a resident's needs. Take advantage of a multitude of programs, such as Resident Referral, Home Purchasing, and Starts and Stripes. Benefit from flexible leasing terms and fully furnished V-Suites rentals. Whether you?re looking for short term/long term, urban/suburban, historic/brand new, furnished/unfurnished, Village Green has the apartment home you're looking for. Our desire is to deliver authentic experiences in the moment that lead to stories people want to share, and we would be thrilled for you to share your story with us. For more information, explore villagegreen.com.