2020 is Almost Done, to CELEBRATE Enjoy FREE RENT until 2021!!* For a limited time only, we are offering free rent until 2021 on vacant units for immediate move-ins. Call our leasing office for further details.
I lived here from November 2018 to November 2019 and I wouldn't do it again and most likely I wouldn't rent from Pinnacle again either. You can find the pros in basically any "luxury" building in Atlanta and at the same price point. The cons were the more stressful bits and I've given context below. I've also posted this on other apartment sites b/c "why not". Also, if you had a good experience...good for you...it doesn't invalidate the issues they had when I lived there.
- Planned activities and amenities
- Maintenance was pretty quick to fix issues
- Chante the manager was unpleasant to work with when anything had to be escalated and dealt with money and seemed to run a poor team including professionalism and transitioning when one of her employees leaves
- When I moved in I had a roommate who I was going to move in a month after. They ran her information and even had her on my lease when I went to the online portal as if she had been approved. They never followed up with her and it looked as though she had been approved but the day before move in (after she had cleared out her old place) when she went to get her keys they finally told her she had not qualified for the place.
- While the new roommate I found was seeing about transitioning to a 1b instead of our 2b/2b (I was moving elsewhere) she got the run around for weeks and we had to keep harassing them to get updates and then they lost her information and I had to pay double rent for the rest of November even though it was their poor management that caused the issue and if they had their stuff together the timing wouldn't have been an issue
- We paid up and left and a few months later get a collection notice that we owed them money. We did NOT owe them money and had to clear it up.
- The fire alarm constantly went off. I worked from home at the time and it was unbearable.
- Parking deck gate always broken it seemed
Nothing good to offer, but will happily charge you for it.
The property is in an excellent location and the units are new and still nice. However, since I moved in the complex in July, 2017, we have been through three management companies. Initially, we were run by Greystar, who staffed the property with extremely friendly employees. Karla and all the maintenance crew were always great to work with. Now, we have been taken over by Pinnacle, and our resident portal isn't even working. The office staff are not particularly friendly, and since this is marketed as a higher-end complex with higher-end prices, I feel like we should at least be able to have a working portal to pay rent and create work orders. I think the owners of the property should really consider bringing back Greystar as their management company.
I just wanted to give the staff a shout out and especially Diego! He is awesome. I got moved in, organized and I love my new place - my new home!! Diego, you went above and beyond with my craziness over the last month or so. Thanks Diego, Morgan and Ashley You all are awesome. I love it here
My husband and I are in our second lease term with StationR. Having considered moving and touring other nearby complexes, we honestly felt that nothing was quite like this place. From the amenities and the friendly staff to the maintenance workers, we have been pleased by the overall experience. I think you will find this apartment offers a variety of choices to suit you budget and needs and gives you an abundance of resort-style amenities. We truly love where we live!
In some neighborhoods, eclectic living is the norm. Reynoldstown in Atlanta is one of those places and there, you'll find Station R - urban apartments designed for forward-thinking professionals who look at life in a different light. Live in this funky, fun community and you'll be right where five of the most flavorful A-Town neighborhoods meet, surrounded by BBQ joints, bohemian hotspots, hang-out haunts and anywhere else that caters to those with a strong, independent existence. Sound like the place for you? Schedule your tour today! Top 5 Preferred Employers: Coca-Cola Delta Emory Edgewood Shopping Center Employees Government Employees
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Open until 6:00pm
© 2021 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.