Located near Perimeter Center, Post Crossing offers a luxurious Dunwoody retreat with resort-style amenities and extraordinary convenience. Post Crossing is located off I-285 with close proximity to many Fortune 500 companies, excellent schools, shopping, and entertainment. In addition to Post Crossing's resort-style pool, several picnic areas, fully equipped fitness center, and lighted tennis courts, residents enjoy easy access to GA 400, so Buckhead and Downtown Atlanta are only a short drive away.
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
2.5 out of 5 stars
- apartment size
- neighborhood outreach
- recycling/donation area
- vacuum/car wash station
- online resources including neighbor postings (items for sale, local recommendations, etc.)
- like many others noted, outdated fixtures, cabinets, blinds, and for some...appliances. for the price they're charging, NOTHING should be outdated. kind of gross when you think about it. the hundreds that have placed their fingertips on the same doorknobs and sat their butts on the same toilets/tubs.
- poorly cleaned hallways, stairwells. could use a frequent power wash.
- neighbors will leave trash in the hallway until they decide to take it down
- valet trash pick-up 2-3 x's a week. seen at other complexes.
- move the main trash dumpster. it has the whole front of the complex smelling like a dump during the summer. i really feel sorry for the many neighbors who live right by it.
- install exterior ceiling fans in the hallways. this will provide a nice look, keep the areas a little cooler, and keep the flying bugs away at night that are attracted to the lights.
- ROACHES. they love to come out at night from under the building. be careful when wearing flip flops. haven't seen any in the apartment though.
- more doggy stations would be nice
Post Crossing is a nice, comfortable and decent rental property with an enjoyable location for shopping, eating and entertainment.
Its great place to live
As a community and the staff at leasing office it's a very nice place to stay. I have recommended many of my friends to look for options with post crossing.
Modify Layout of the apartment, need more space in single bedroom apartments