Post crossing is good might need a bit more repairs
2.5 out of 5 stars
- apartment size
- neighborhood outreach
- recycling/donation area
- vacuum/car wash station
- online resources including neighbor postings (items for sale, local recommendations, etc.)
- like many others noted, outdated fixtures, cabinets, blinds, and for some...appliances. for the price they're charging, NOTHING should be outdated. kind of gross when you think about it. the hundreds that have placed their fingertips on the same doorknobs and sat their butts on the same toilets/tubs.
- poorly cleaned hallways, stairwells. could use a frequent power wash.
- neighbors will leave trash in the hallway until they decide to take it down
- valet trash pick-up 2-3 x's a week. seen at other complexes.
- move the main trash dumpster. it has the whole front of the complex smelling like a dump during the summer. i really feel sorry for the many neighbors who live right by it.
- install exterior ceiling fans in the hallways. this will provide a nice look, keep the areas a little cooler, and keep the flying bugs away at night that are attracted to the lights.
- ROACHES. they love to come out at night from under the building. be careful when wearing flip flops. haven't seen any in the apartment though.
- more doggy stations would be nice
Post Crossing is a nice, comfortable and decent rental property with an enjoyable location for shopping, eating and entertainment.
Its great place to live
As a community and the staff at leasing office it's a very nice place to stay. I have recommended many of my friends to look for options with post crossing.
TOUR YOUR WAY! We have a tour to fit your needs- virtual, self-guided, or with a leasing agent. At Post Crossing, you'll enjoy the conveniences of Atlanta with the comfort of luxury apartment living. Located in the Dunwoody neighborhood, you'll have quick access to all that Perimeter Center has to offer. Experience the nearby shops, restaurants and entertainment as well as parks with trails and dog runs. Or if you want to go into one of the nearby hot spots like Buckhead or Downtown, hop on I-285 or GA 400 for a quick drive over. Back at Post Crossing, our pet-friendly community features a swimming pool and two lighted tennis courts. For those that like to live with a smaller footprint, enjoy our complimentary electric car charging stations, on-site recycling center and NEST Thermostats. Inside our apartments, you'll find many that have fireplaces and some even come with an attached garage for direct access into your home!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.<BR>Pet Policy: Breed and weight restrictions apply. Maximum 2 pets per apartment. Maximum 80lbs combined. Must be over 1 year old. Total Pet Deposit: $500/pet 1-30 lbs ($150 refundable), $1000
Open until 5:00pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.