One of the worst living experiences of my life.
1. Gated community but gates are consistently broken.
2. Staff is inattentive and does not respond to emails sent through resident portal. They do not assist when maintenance issues are not being handled correctly.
3. Maintenance does the bare minimum to move on to the next order. 5 maintenance requests I made this summer to fix a broken AC unit cost me $500 in power bills my last 2 months of living there.
4. My deposit was not returned and charged extra money for cleaning fees - because "kitchen sink, stove top, bathroom mirror, tub, sink, AC vent, window sills" were not cleaned. A ridiculous attempt to make money wherever they could.
There is a reason they offer residents such high referral rates. Lots of empty apartments and that is on par with the level of service you receive here. Do your homework and look for a non-MAA property in the same neighborhood.
We LOVE living here, so glad we found this place. Awesome apartment, great price for the location, gym nice ( cancelled my gym membership to workout here), pools are excellent, love the people who live here, staff ARE VERY professional and helpful. Thank you post Briarcliff for making my life extremely more comfortable. This place is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :)
Have been with Post for % years and here are the few things i have noticed after the Managementhas changed.
1) Gates are broken half of the time,You pay to live in a gated community and yet the gate and mailroom are ALWAYS left open
2)All the Old Maintenance staff is replaced.
3)Staff has been terrible about responding to
phone calls and emails
4) The new staff is a nightmare. Setting aside their general unpleasantness and the negative attitudes with which they seem to approach any interaction with tenets, they just arent very good at their jobs. Emails and calls dont get returned, and anytime I actually have to go to the front office they act as though Im wasting their time
5)They have a huge ant problem and we are now friends with the exterminator with him making so many vistits to fix the ant problem.
6)as there are only 2 Maintenance folks for a complex of 650+ apartments you can expect the wait times to be more than 4 days for a simple fix.
Overall in my honest experience this apartment from good to worst in less than 6 months. I am amazed at the pace they achived this distinction.
The new management is either incompetent or dishonest, and I suspect it is the latter.
2nd year at Post Briarcliff. Management has changed unfortunately and so has maintenance.
Night and day difference between management and this is for the worst. They don' t respond to any maintenance problems in a timely fashion. They just don't care.
Don't move in. Calibre much nicer.
TOUR YOUR WAY! We have a tour to fit your needs- virtual, self-guided, or with a leasing agent. MAA Briarcliff Apartments are waiting for you in the beautiful Druid Hills community in Atlanta! Our luxury apartment homes will have you close to all that Atlanta has to offer, like Decatur, Virginia Highlands, Buckhead and downtown where you'll have unlimited access to great restaurants, shops and nightlife. And for those who need to be close to Emory University, you'll be less than 10 minutes away. If you're looking to live a greener lifestyle, our community offers an urban vegetable garden, on-site recycling center and free electric car charging stations. In addition, your new apartment will be pet-friendly and may also be upgraded with a gas fireplace or a sunroom. Other amenities include two pools and two tennis courts on the grounds. And you'll always feel comfortable with our controlled-access entry gate and remote controlled garages.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff. Pet Policy: Breed and weight restrictions apply. Maximum 2 pets per apartment. Maximum 80lbs combined. Must be over 1 year old. Total Pet Deposit: $500/pet 1-30 lbs ($150 refundable), $1000
Open until 6:00pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.