Welcome home to Landing Square, where you'll find fresh living spaces and modern amenities to help you to do the things you love - from working out to relaxing and everything in-between. This is apartment living, reimagined for you.
Monthly, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
I love to view this pic of this place
So many Red Flags when applying for this location.
1. The calls are routed to a third party call center of some sort so its really hard to get in touch with office staff via phone. I called for days trying to reach someone about a tour, no one reached out to me. I popped up on a Saturday for a tour and was told its by appointment only on Saturdays. (I called multiple times to set an appointment)
2. I wasn't given a full tour because the office staff was so busy (even though I scheduled my appointment, left and came back.)
3. The system was down and pricing was not accurate for about two days. the apartment I was shown was big, spacious, and very nice. However,
4. The ratings for this property are terrible. There are a lot of complaints about crime and the gate being broken.
5. My roommate and I applied against my better judgement. We paid the fees and the application was approved, however the apartment we applied for was pre-leased and the current residents decided not to move. They dont have any apartments available for my move date. I had to reach out to get an update
Very long review, but all in all.. DONT APPLY
*office staff Dee was very nice though
very poor customer service
The staff alone is enough to send you running. I paid the $75 application fee, $100 administration fee and the day I was to sign the lease, I tabled it. There was no way I was going to put myself in a position to have to depend on this staff for anything, for any amount of time, no thank you. Customer service is everything; the manager will smile at and lie to you at the same time. It was crazy. She must have assumed I wouldnt read and comprehend the fine print. Stay woke.
I recently went to a friend house and I was astonished! I really would like to move in Landing Squarr