Experience the true meaning of luxury living at Landing Square. Our centrally located Atlanta apartment homes offer resort-style amenities accentuated by thoughtful conveniences and a relaxing, retreat-like atmosphere. With a variety of one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans, each residence can be customized to fit the mold of your unique lifestyle. Come home to exceptional living in 30331, just minutes from downtown Atlanta come home to Landing Square!
Monthly, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
I love to view this pic of this place
So many Red Flags when applying for this location.
1. The calls are routed to a third party call center of some sort so its really hard to get in touch with office staff via phone. I called for days trying to reach someone about a tour, no one reached out to me. I popped up on a Saturday for a tour and was told its by appointment only on Saturdays. (I called multiple times to set an appointment)
2. I wasn't given a full tour because the office staff was so busy (even though I scheduled my appointment, left and came back.)
3. The system was down and pricing was not accurate for about two days. the apartment I was shown was big, spacious, and very nice. However,
4. The ratings for this property are terrible. There are a lot of complaints about crime and the gate being broken.
5. My roommate and I applied against my better judgement. We paid the fees and the application was approved, however the apartment we applied for was pre-leased and the current residents decided not to move. They dont have any apartments available for my move date. I had to reach out to get an update
Very long review, but all in all.. DONT APPLY
*office staff Dee was very nice though
very poor customer service
The staff alone is enough to send you running. I paid the $75 application fee, $100 administration fee and the day I was to sign the lease, I tabled it. There was no way I was going to put myself in a position to have to depend on this staff for anything, for any amount of time, no thank you. Customer service is everything; the manager will smile at and lie to you at the same time. It was crazy. She must have assumed I wouldnt read and comprehend the fine print. Stay woke.
I recently went to a friend house and I was astonished! I really would like to move in Landing Squarr