Start 2021 off in your new home! Schedule a tour today!
Really love the location. You back up to Chatthochee river park with miles of trails. Great to walk down to the with our dog and go on bike rides. The new Battery is about a 15 min walk or 5 min Uber. The staff is very helpful and also very polite and inviting.
- The grounds are well-maintained
- I always felt safe (female lived alone)
- Quiet neighborhood
- Great location to the trails, highway access, and Braves Stadium!
- If you enjoy working out, you will hate the small gym with limited equipment
- Front office never has the same process for picking up your packages and really need to invest in Amazon lockers.
- You will have a hard time finding a parking space in front of your apartment if you come home anytime after 9pm, so be prepared to walk.
- BIGGEST CON OF ALL: They have ROACHES and I'm talking the huge ones. Since the community is surrounded by woods, they can't help it. It doesn't matter how clean you are, how much boric acid you put down, and how many times you have pest control come and spray. You will always see them....at least 1-2 times a week. I had them, as well as my neighbors (who lived on opposite areas of the complex from me). The bugs were too much for me, so I had to move.
I have lived at Gables Mill for over 4 years. the apartment is in a great location near mall shopping, numerous great restaurants and of course the Atlanta Braves Stadium. Gables Mill is a quiet community. I know several of my neighbors. I am out every day walking my dog and I am normally greeted by other residents that have gotten use to seeing me out. I love my apartment it is large and not cramped at all. If I have a maintenance issue, my problem has been resolved the same day.
Roaches, Horrible Staff, bad flooring, & broken gate.
DO NOT LIVE HERE! Staff is awful... they will lie and state incorrect information just to spam you into paying more. They have changed management in leasing office 3 times this year and the ones now are ridiculously rude and inexperienced.
Maintence will not follow instructions and is completely unprofessional. They will go into areas of your apartment not requested to do so and also think it is okay to cuss and yell while completing requests.
Only good thing about living here is the things not even apart of the complex... like location and hiking trails that connect to the chattoochee river.
The hired landscaping crew also does a awful job and the landscaping looks awful around non-front buildings that you see when you complete your tour.
With stunningly designed interiors, you'll feel like our apartment homes were custom-made for you!
Our lease terms are: 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, 16 months, 17 months, 18 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
© 2021 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.