- Air Conditioning
- Garden Tub
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Mid-rise with 1, 2, and 3 Bedrooms
- Up to 1588 sq. ft.
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Custom 12x12 Tile Flooring
- Espresso Cabinets
- Brushed Nickel Accents
- Pendant & Track Lighting
- Ceiling Fans in All Rooms
- 9' Ceilings with Crown Molding
- Two Tone Paint
- Designer Archways
- Gorgeous Views From Private Balcony
- Pool, Courtyard, Fire Pit and Tranquility Garden
- Master Suite with Balcony Entrance
- Garden Tubs and Tiled Showers
- Granite Kitchen Island or Breakfast Bar
- Built-in Desk
- Walk-in Closets and Kitchen Pantry
- Washer & Dryer Included
- Gated with Controlled Access
- Multi-Level Covered Parking Deck
- Direct Elevator Access with Key Card
- In the Heart of Atlanta's Business District
- Perimeter Center home to Fortune 500 companies
- Walkscore of 60- Higher than Downtown
- Across the Street MARTA Rail
- Ideal Access to GA 400, I-285, I-75, and I-85
- Walk to Upscale Perimeter Mall
- 150+ Retailers and Monthly Entertainment
- Two Swimming Pools
- 24-Hr. Health Club
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Starbucks Coffee and Tea
- Valet Trash Service
- Valet Dry Cleaning
- Resident Social Lounge
- Billiards Table
- Shuffle Board
- Conference Room with 42" Screen
- Poolside Lounge and Spa
- Outdoor courtyards with BBQ Grills
- Outdoor Fire Pit with Lounge Seating
- Pet Friendly with Pet Park
- Short Term Corporate Housing
- Highly Rated Schools
- Additional 4x4 up to 16x11 Storage Available
- Hassle-Free Transfer Program
- Preferred Employer Program
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Breed restrictions. 2 pet max per apartment. 2 pet max per apartment. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in by 6/30 and receive a
$1,000 Visa Card
$99 to Apply (48 hours from visit)
2 months of house keeping on us!! *
*restrictions apply (2 times a month for 2 months)
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Bell Perimeter Center
Move in by 6/30 and get a $1,000 Visa Card!
Welcome to Bell Perimeter Center, formerly known as the Alexander at the Perimeter, a new upscale midrise apartment community in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Atlanta, GA. With ideal access to Georgia 400, I-285, I-75, and I-85, Bell Perimeter Center's central location enables you to take advantage of Atlanta's extensive transportation network. Experience some of Atlanta's most upscale retail including the Perimeter Mall, Lenox Square Mall, and Phipps Plaza which are a short drive from the community.
Our spacious, open-concept one, two and three bedrooms apartments boast elegant features including stainless steel appliances, spa-style bathrooms with garden tubs, and expansive kitchen islands with granite countertops. The residents at Bell Perimeter Center enjoy two sparkling swimming pools with sun decks, a fitness studio, morning coffee and juice bar with daily continental breakfast, outdoor courtyards with BBQ grilling areas and a resident lounge area. Discover Apartment Living At Its Best® and reserve your new home today!
Our lease terms are: We offer flexible lease terms. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details)
Pet Policy: Maximum 2 pets per apartment. Restrictions: Breed restrictions. 2 pet max per apartment. 2 pet max per apartment.
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Bell Perimeter Center
Has great potential, but is poorly managed. Too much money to live with rowdy kids. People driving into gates, neglected pool area (building 2), no evidence of security officer. When I moved into the Alexander it was a beautiful, resort like community. Now it is just an overpriced dormitory.
You don't want my comments for marketing.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-285 E: Merge onto the I-285 E. Use the right lane to take exit 29 for Ashford Dunwoody Rd. Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Ashford Dunwoody Rd. Turn right ont Perimeter Center E. Bell Perimeter Center will be on your right.
Bell Apartment Living, a division of Bell Partners Inc., provides distinctive apartment communities that promote wellness and a well-rounded lifestyle for our residents. Spanning from the East Coast to Texas, Bell Apartment Living consists of over 200 apartment communities that offer comfort, convenience, impressive amenities, and superior service. Since its inception in 1976, Bell Partners Inc. has maintained a dedication for excellence, which is demonstrated at all of our Bell Apartment Living communities.
Our mission is to provide the best living experience for the people that count on us. Come home to Apartment Living At Its Best(SM) at a Bell Apartment Living community.