Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
West Palm Beach Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in West Palm Beach
- Apartments with Balcony in West Palm Beach
- Apartments with Elevator in West Palm Beach
- Apartments with Extra Storage in West Palm Beach
- Apartments with Fitness Center in West Palm Beach
- Apartments with Gated Access in West Palm Beach
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in West Palm Beach
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in West Palm Beach
- Apartments with under $1000 in West Palm Beach
- Apartments with under $1200 in West Palm Beach
- Apartments with under $1500 in West Palm Beach
- Apartments with under $2000 in West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Apartment Deals
- West Palm Beach Apartments under $900
- West Palm Beach Apartments under $1000
- West Palm Beach Apartments under $1100
- West Palm Beach Apartments under $1200
- West Palm Beach Apartments under $1300
- West Palm Beach Apartments under $1400
- West Palm Beach Apartments under $1500
- West Palm Beach Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near West Palm Beach
- Lake Worth, FL
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Palm Beach, FL
- Riviera Beach, FL
- Lakeside Green, FL
- Century Village, FL
- Singer Island, FL
- Cypress Lakes, FL
- Palm Springs, FL
- Lake Worth Corridor, FL
- Lantana, FL
- Greenacres, FL
- Lake Clarke, FL
- North Palm Beach, FL
- Lake Park, FL
- South Palm Beach, FL
- Village Of Palm Springs, FL
- Palm Beach Shores, FL
- Green Acres, FL
- Haverhill, FL
- The Villages of Palm Beach Lakes
- Golden Lakes
- Flamingo Park
- Quadrille Garden District
- Briar Bay
- Grandview Heights
- Flagler-Waterfront District
- Quadrille Business District
- Northwood Harbor
- Mango Promenade
- El Cid
- Palm Beach Lakes South
- Northwood Village
- Village of Sandalwood Lakes
- Southland Park
- Northwest Neighborhood District
- View All
Living In West Palm Beach, FL
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN WEST PALM BEACH, FL
Known for its breathtaking vistas and streets lined with palm trees, West Palm Beach promises residents an array of outdoor festivals, historic neighborhoods, exciting nightlife, trendy dining, boutique shopping and proximity to the Atlantic Ocean. The downtown area thrums with energy in two major shopping and entertainment districts: CityPlace and Clematis Street. If you’re looking for apartments for rent in West Palm Beach, you’ll be happy to know that there is an abundance of choices in some of the most exciting neighborhoods in Florida.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN WEST PALM BEACH
Apartments in West Palm Beach range in size from moderate studios to spacious three-bedroom rentals. Larger floor plans are typical, and many are similar in amenities to West Palm Beach condo rentals. Vacationers and snowbirds enjoy access to furnished apartments or short-term lease properties. You can find hot tubs, pools, fitness centers, wireless Internet and more in a large number of apartments.
Are you looking to rent an apartment in a great school district? West Palm Beach is home to several well-respected schools, including South Olive Elementary School, Wynnebrook Elementary School, Bak Middle School of the Arts and Alexander W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts.
Are you interested in ocean views and a classic, beach-town vibe? How about an easy commute? There's a neighborhood in West Palm Beach to fit your needs! Choose the revitalized downtown area for a bustling urban environment filled with the city's best shopping, restaurants and bars.
Browse our picks for the best places to live in the West Palm Beach area, and let Apartment Guide help you find your next wonderful apartment.
- Briar Bay: Located in the Royal Palm Beach-West Jupiter area, Briar Bay is a densely populated neighborhood. It’s made up of a good mix of singles, couples and families. The average commute is less than 30 minutes. The neighborhood has a walking score of 4, so you’ll definitely need a vehicle to get around.
- Downtown: Locals give this neighborhood an A- rating for nightlife and diversity. It also ranks high as a great place to raise a family. Public schools in the area are above average, many of which have earned an A rating from parents.
- El Cid: Another highly rated neighborhood is El Cid, which is home to approximately 5,500 residents. It has a dense, urban feel, with plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, shopping and bars. It’s rated as the No.6 place to live in West Palm Beach.
- Flamingo Park: Home to a number of professionals and families, Flamingo Park boasts a downtown location with a neighborly feel. It ranks just above El Cid for one of the best places to live in the city.
- Golden Lakes: If affordability is your #1 priority, look no further. Golden Lakes is over 80% more affordable than most of the state. It’s made up of small to medium-sized apartment complexes, townhouses and high-rise apartment buildings. Nearly 9 percent of the residents bike to work, which is more than 99 percent of the country.
- Grandview Heights: Do you want to live in the absolute best neighborhood in the city? This is it! Ranked No.1 in West Palm Beach, the community has received an A+ score from residents. It’s No.1 for young professionals and No.1 for raising families. It has an urban feel, though only a little over 1,000 people live in the community. You’ll have access to a number of restaurants, bars, coffee shops, parks and much more.
- Northend: This neighborhood is considered one of the best places to retire in the U.S., coming in at #39. Though the majority of residents are retirees, there are a number of families in the area and the schools here are well above average.
- Southend: Considered to be a great place in West Palm Beach to raise a family, Southend has high-quality public schools. It provides a sparse, urban vibe, giving you some breathing room but still providing you with the amenities of a city.
- The Villages of Palm Beach Lakes: This is the most diverse community in West Palm Beach. It also ranks high for families, with many of the schools earning an A rating from parents. Residents say the neighborhood is also quite safe and provides easy access to I-95 and is close to restaurants and other amenities.
- Village of Sandalwood Lakes: Looking for a cozy neighborhood with reasonably priced apartments? This is the ideal place for you. You’ll even have access to a community pool. It’s a safe neighborhood to raise a family. The bike score is 36, which makes the area somewhat bikeable. However, plan on having access to a vehicle for your commute to work or shopping.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN WEST PALM BEACH
The Palm Beach area is home to some of Florida's richest and most fertile farmlands. In fact, Palm Beach grows more than three-quarters of one of the most valuable field crops in the state, sugarcane.
If you love the natural beauty of the area, make sure to take a stroll along the waterfront walkways and get incredible panoramic views of the tropical scenery. If your dog loves salty air and sandy shores, head to Jupiter Beach, one of Florida's best pooch-friendly beaches. Dogs can roam without a leash in designated areas near Ocean Cay Park.
You don’t need to spend a ton of money to enjoy West Palm Beach. There are plenty of affordable opportunities for fun. The most obvious choice is to head east to splash in the Atlantic Ocean. The West Palm area provides its residents with other superb beach options, including Palm Beach itself and nearby Peanut Island Park. Ocean Reef Park, located off Riviera Beach, is a great place to explore the ocean reef, and John D. MacArthur Beach State Park features a remote shore that can only be accessed by crossing a boardwalk.
If you'd rather stick to the pavement, take part in Clematis by Night, a free concert series held every Thursday, where you can enjoy candlelight dinners, martini bars and free concerts. The eclectic nightclubs, boutique shopping and fine dining are some of the things that many people find so appealing about downtown West Palm Beach. The Kravis Center for the Performing Arts offers performances, and you can find plenty of masterpieces to admire at the Norton Museum of Art on Dixie Highway.
Here are some of our other favorite places to visit in West Palm Beach.
- South Florida Science Center and Aquarium: Located just a few minutes away from the Palm Beach Zoo, this facility aims to teach kids about science in an interactive way. There’s a planetarium, science camps and dinosaur exhibits. They even offer virtual tours. It’s a great destination for classes or kids’ parties.
- Grassy Waters Preserve: Located at the edge of the Everglades, West Palm Beach features beautiful beaches and an abundance of parkland. Many visitors enjoy watching the local birds and wildlife native to Florida. Biking and hiking are popular at Grassy Waters Preserve, on the western side of the city.
- Rapids Water Park: Located on North Military Trail, Rapids Water Park is a great place to spend hot summer days. The park has family-friendly rides, as well as thrill rides, like Black Thunder which takes you through twists and turns on a two-person raft in the dark before dropping you into a tunnel vortex. Talk about exhilarating!
- Manatee Lagoon: Head over to North Flagler Drive for a day at Manatee Lagoon, a beautiful facility that aims to educate the public about manatees and other Florida wildlife. Besides the exhibits, you can head to the facility for yoga classes and educational tours.
- Currie Park: Tennis courts, playgrounds, boat launches and a museum. You’ll find all this and more at Currie Park - a lovely place to spend your weekends with family and friends.
GETAWAYS FROM WEST PALM BEACH
Ready for a day trip? Miami is less than an hour and a half away and is a great getaway for singles and couples looking for some fun on the beach, as well as exciting nightlife attractions. Cape Canaveral is a little over two hours away and offers some exceptional tours and excursions, including one to Kennedy Space Center. And of course, just two and a half hours away from your West Palm Beach apartment is Orlando, FL, where you and your family can visit Disney World, Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course and so much more!
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN WEST PALM BEACH, FL
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in West Palm Beach that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About West Palm Beach
What is the average rent in West Palm Beach?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in West Palm Beach?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in West Palm Beach?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in West Palm Beach?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.