Westly Shores in Northwest Tampa, FL offers one and two bedroom apartment homes in a perfect location. Our community is just minutes from the Tampa International Airport and provides easy access to Veterans Expressway (SR589) and Route 60. Westly Shores is the prime choice for pet-friendly apartments in the Northwest Tampa area. Residents of our apartments love our pool with spacious sun deck, as well as our exclusive fitness center. Your canine companion will also enjoy having the chance to play in our Bark Park! Westly Shores also features an incredible location near employers such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Envolve, Sunshine Health, and L&E Research. We are conveniently near Time of Wonder Academy child care, and educational centers including Hillsborough Community College, Everglades University, Keiser University Tampa and Everest University. Style and thorough attention to detail in every one and two bedroom home and a community rich in amenities make Westly Shores the best ...
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month
Great tour and great looking apartment
I would give zero stars if it were possible. I honestly don't even know where to begin...so with that, I am going to list the pros and cons of this complex.
1. The apartment itself is really nice. I don't even live in an "updated" unit, but it is a great apartment.
1. When you read "luxury living" on the website, take it with a LARGE grain of salt. They have certain amenities advertised that are non existent (the bark park, volleyball courts, grills, etc). The gates into the complex are always broken and left open. The outside of the buildings are disgustingly dirty and trees are untrimmed and touching the sidewalk. And the "utilities" that are included are only trash and cable. I don't know where all these people who have left reviews saying "all utilities included" are living, but it certainly isn't here!
2. The pond smells like a sewer. I'm pretty sure the sprinkler system is connected to this pond, because even the sprinklers small like garbage. It will splash on your car and come through your vents. Though I guess it makes sense, because the grounds are always littered with trash.
3. I have had things stolen form my locked car and straight from my door step.
4. Yes, I knew living next the airport would be loud. What I was not told, was that i'd have to listen to jet engines literally every hour of every day.
5. This "perfect location" comes with a lot of traffic. People park where they shouldn't. You are surrounded by Hillsborough ave, which is literally one of the worst, most high traffic streets in Tampa, and Veterans expressway and 275. You can hear cars racing at all hours of the night and getting out of the complex in the morning is a chore.
6. I think this may be an isolated issue, but the post office and most GPS refuse to recognize my address and location. I have had mail go completely missing. My friend tried to send me a package and they told her that the address didn't exists.
7. I have put in multiple maintanence requests for mul