- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Boat Parking
- Direct Access to Old Tampa Bay
- Kayak Launch & Storage
- 2 Car Care Centers
- Basketball Court
- Conference Room
- 2,000 Square Foot Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Playful Dog Park
- 2 Nature Walks with Tampa Bay water access
- Store and Market
- 2 swimming pools
- Cortland Community Relocation Guarantee
- 45-Day Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee
- Cats Allowed
- We are proud to be a pet-friendly community, and we hope you and your pet will find a happy home at our community. We do have some policies regarding our pets, so please note and agree to the following in order to add your pet to the lease. Certain aggressive breeds, including mixed breeds, are restricted at all Cortland Partners communities. We do not allow the following aggressive breeds/mixes at our communities. Aggressive breeds include, but are not limited to the following: Rottweiler, .... Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Bowery Bayside by Cortland
Bowery Bayside is located in the heart of South Tampa, just minutes away from Downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg. Bowery Bayside offers one and two bedroom floor plans with private patios/balconies, walk-in closets, and breakfast bars. Come enjoy great views of the Tampa Bay or relax by one of the resort style pools.
Ratings & Reviews
48 Reviews for Bowery Bayside by Cortland
I really like this apartment complex. Even though there are some loud neighbors and animals, the complex is nice and the apartment is very spacious. It is in a great area as well.
Excellent community and customer service by the team. Myself and my husband are very pleased with our decision to relocate from NJ and make Bowery Bayside our home!
I just moved from downtown Tampa, and have to say how perfect this place is so far. We have to docks that lead right out to the water, and my boyfriend fishes at least twice a week, there's a kayak launch, and we're right by the most beautiful part of the bay! We have a market on site that is super helpful when you need something like a sandwich and frie, or toilet paper because you missed it at the store. All of the staff, are smiling and helpful. Out of the ten years I've lived in apartment complexes, this is by far the best.
I can't wait to see all renovations is done it's going to be awesome place make HOME
Beautiful apartment homes. Staff and maintenance are top notch!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for driving directions.