AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Tampa Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Tampa
- Apartments with Balcony in Tampa
- Apartments with Disability Access in Tampa
- Apartments with Elevator in Tampa
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Tampa
- Apartments with Fireplace in Tampa
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Tampa
- Apartments with Garage in Tampa
- Apartments with Gated Access in Tampa
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Tampa
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Tampa
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Tampa
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Tampa
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Tampa
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Tampa
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Tampa
- Furnished Available Apartments in Tampa
- Tampa Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Tampa
- Apartments with under $1100 in Tampa
- Apartments with under $1200 in Tampa
- Apartments with under $1300 in Tampa
- Apartments with under $1400 in Tampa
- Apartments with under $1500 in Tampa
- Apartments with under $2000 in Tampa
- Apartments with under $700 in Tampa
- Apartments with under $800 in Tampa
- Apartments with under $900 in Tampa
Apartments Near Tampa
For SaleTampa, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Tampa, FL
Everything to Know About Finding Apartments for Rent in Tampa, FL
Known for its beauty and proximity to the Gulf of Mexico, Tampa boasts a vibrant downtown area with excellent museums, concerts, dining, events and much more. Living in Tampa can mean lazy weekends on the beach, great shopping or outdoor adventures. Here you'll find swaying palm trees, scenic rivers and mangroves, which you can enjoy all year long thanks to the agreeable climate. Spend as much or as little time outdoors thanks to the over 170 city parks and easy access to the water.
The Best Neighborhoods to Find Apartments for Rent in Tampa
Palm trees and beach living are easy to find in Tampa. Whether you find a home close to the water or a little inland, the beauty of the Florida outdoors is always close at hand. Make sure to check out these neighborhoods while looking for apartments for rent in Tampa.
- Downtown: Set beside the Hillsborough River, Downtown Tampa exploration should start with the Tampa Riverwalk. It's not only beautiful, but there's plenty to do. You'll get a great sampling of the history, art and businesses in this part of town with one stroll. When not on the river, the wide sidewalks, green spaces, great restaurants and shops make this a lively area and accessible place to live.
- Hyde Park: Not far from Downtown, Hyde Park is a cute and historic neighborhood full of tree-lined streets. Head into the Village for upscale shopping and dining, or spend time relaxing in a coffee shop or local park. All the activity here makes it an appealing place for young professionals to call home.
- New Tampa: A growing community, New Tampa offers all the suburban amenities you'd want with plenty of green space. A variety of larger retail spots mix with parks, public golf courses and even a natural wilderness preserve for a diverse array of activities.
- Southwest Tampa: Close to some of Tampa's more affluent neighborhoods, including Hyde Park, Southwest Tampa is a good choice for young professionals. It keeps them close to trendy shops while enjoying easy access to work and play.
- Channel District: An up-and-coming community, the Channel District puts residents close to some of the city's top green spaces and entertainment venues, including Amalie Arena and the Tampa Riverwalk.
- South Westshore: A worthwhile neighborhood to call home, South Westshore is packed with fun. With an abundant amount of restaurants and shops, you can keep your belly full while taking part in retail therapy. Catch a Bucs game if football is more your thing, or head to the beach to relax. It's all within reach.
- Northeast Tampa: With the University of South Florida at its center, Northeast Tampa draws in a lot of college students. Dubbed Tree City USA for its number of live oaks, the area has plenty of parks with a lot to do within each. Hit the trails on foot, or with your bicycle, canoe, plan a picnic and more. Also close by are golf courses, a Biergarten and specialty restaurants.
- Tampa Heights: One of the city's oldest neighborhoods, Tampa Heights was Tampa's first suburb. Today, it's artistic and trendy with galleries, coffee shops and breweries. It's also a National Historic District and has an annual Tour of Homes.
- Bayshore Beautiful: With a small district full of bars, cafes and shops, Bayshore Beautiful is all about location. It's a charming neighborhood that's tucked away without being too far from almost everything in Tampa. It's also roomy for a suburb with wider streets and larger lots for homes than you'd expect.
- Davis Islands: Connecting to Downtown via two bridges, Davis Islands feels like an oasis within the city. Here you'll find an easygoing lifestyle dotted with harbors, marinas and yachts. There are even a few restaurants and shops on the islands that entice even the local celebrity residents to make a public appearance.
Fun Things to Do in Tampa
Tampa may seem like a lazy beach town, but there is no shortage of activities around here. You'll find opportunities that take advantage of the wonderful weather as well as plenty of family-friendly locations. It's easy to keep busy even by the beach.
- Looking for a thrill? Give Busch Gardens Tampa a try. Start with the twists and turns of the rollercoasters before moving on to the more than 200 animals that call this park home. You can even take a safari tour to get up close to wildlife.
- Another family-friendly location, Adventure Island, creates a perfect day of fun. This 30-acre water park is across the street from Busch Gardens and features water slides, pools, a lazy river, other attractions and more.
- Even in the warm climate of Tampa, you may want to feel a little chill. If that's the case, it's time for some hockey. Head to Amalie Arena to cheer on the Tampa Bay Lightning as they take to the ice.
- With 15 acres of developed gardens and a natural greenbelt, the USF Botanical Gardens are a sight to see. Located directly on campus at the University of South Florida, you can spend the day among over 3,000 plants, animals and natural habitats.
- Get up close to the sealife living right outside in the ocean. Make a visit to The Florida Aquarium for access to 9,000 animals within the facility. Here you'll see moon jellies, otters and stingrays, to name a few animals at the aquarium. You can even take a wild dolphin cruise for a little something extra.
- Emphasizing endangered, threatened or vulnerable species, Lowry Park Zoo puts a magnifying glass on animals living in climates similar to Tampa. Park areas are broken down by locations and feature animals from Asia, Africa, Australia and Florida. If you love animals, this zoo is one of the most popular to visit in the southeast.
- A beautifully wooded space, New Tampa Nature Park is more than hiking and biking trails. Thrill-seekers also have the ability to ride a zip line or go through a ropes course while they're here at this park.
- Even though beaches are close in Tampa, you may find yourself needing something a little more exciting for your family. Enter Tampa Waterworks. With its fantastic splash pad, picnic areas and playground, you'll keep the kids satisfied for hours. There's a dog park for your furry friend and a chill, riverfront green space for you.
- Containing plenty of sand, Picnic Island Park is another family-friendly, outdoor space. Here kids can play in the sandy playground and beach while you set up a picnic. There are also volleyball courts and a disc golf course. A special dog beach area means even your pup can play.
Getaways from Tampa
While Tampa has plenty to offer when it comes to activities, if you want something a little bigger, theme parks like Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando are just 70 miles away. They both make for great family adventures. A little closer to home, you can get away to the laid-back Sarasota area and take advantage of the chill beaches and delicious food along the keys.
Find Apartments for Rent in Tampa
Finding a new place to live can be a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find apartments for rent in Tampa that match your needs.
Looking for more?Tampa, FL Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Tampa
What is the average rent in Tampa?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Tampa?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Tampa?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Tampa?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.