The Oasis at 1800
An ideal place to call home,The Oasis at 1800 is unbeatable Northeast Tallahassee location, it's just minutes to Interstate-10, Capital Circle business district and Capital Regional Medical Center with Governor's Square Mall serving up casual dining and premier shopping options. Enjoy unsurpassed lifestyle amenities in this gated apartment community, including a refreshing swimming pool with sundeck, sand volleyball court and 24-hour fitness studio. Take advantage of modern conveniences such as online rent pay service and planned resident activities. *Stylishly designed one, two and three bedroom apartments offer open kitchens with breakfast bars for in-home entertaining, spacious closets for easy storage and open living rooms with flexible bonus room space. Step into a comfort-filled lifestyle that begins here! Reserve your apartment today and discover the many benefits of calling The Oasis at 1800 home.
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for The Oasis at 1800
Great location, friendly staff. Would refer someone here for sure. Could be a bit closer to my work but overall really enjoy living here.
Keep out. New manager is very aggressive, she have no respect to you. All you get for your money - dirty walkways, drunk abusive neighbors and overfilled parking lot.
1) The lease is airtight and they wont let you out for any reason. There is one out: but it is attached to a $2100 early exit penalty. Sublease? Forget it. My upstairs neighbors used their apartment as a gym at all hours. Too bad for me. Have asthma? Cigarette smoke seeps in from other apartments.. your health is not their concern and you get to pay the exit penalty to leave early: $2100
2) The pictures look pretty, but the place is old and undergoing constant renovation. If you like endless machine noise, workers shouting up and down the stairwells and halls, and construction workers inappropriately eyeballing the ladies, this is your place.
3) The apartment design is lacking; the builders cut every corner they could. The living room is not big enough to accommodate full-size living room furniture, and the solarium is tiny. If you are one person, it works marginally, but for 2 people, its cramped. Floors and countertops are vinyl, appliances and fixtures are cheap, the bathroom is plastic over old tile. Pull string lights in the closets, and super low ceilings in the bathrooms to accommodate the air conditioning ducts. The HVAC unit is located in the living room wall; might as well have a window unit blaring. Also, the air conditioning vent blows straight at the oven flame. 2 bedrooms? The second bedroom is too small for a queen bed and dresser.
Pool is chronically dirty.
People dont stay. Needless to say, Im not either.
People who live here are mostly nice.
The maintenance people are prompt and mostly cordial.
I havent heard any gun-shots, or seen any police.
I moved in this complex in August, and the improvements just since then have been amazing. The property has the best location, good school district for our kids, and very peaceful!!!
Sullivan Elementary School
Elizabeth Cobb Middle School
Leon High School
Lighthouse Christian Academy
Christ Classical Academy
Tallahassee School Of Math And Science
Tallahassee Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning
- Apartments with Balcony
- Apartments with Disability Access
- Apartments with Elevator
- Apartments with Extra Storage
- Apartments with Fireplace
- Apartments with Fitness Center
- Apartments with Garage
- Apartments with Gated Access
- Apartments with Laundry Facility
- Apartments with Specials & Deals
- Apartments with Swimming Pool
- Apartments with Utilities Included
- Apartments with Virtual Tours
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available Apartments
Apartments Near Tallahassee
For SaleTallahassee, FL Homes for Sale
Frequently Asked Questions About The Oasis at 1800
Are there any apartments currently available here?
For properties with guaranteed availability, try our Tallahassee Apartments search.