AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
Tallahassee Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Balcony in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Disability Access in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Elevator in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Fireplace in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Garage in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Gated Access in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Tallahassee
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Tallahassee
- Furnished Available Apartments in Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Tallahassee
- Apartments with under $1100 in Tallahassee
- Apartments with under $1200 in Tallahassee
- Apartments with under $1300 in Tallahassee
- Apartments with under $1400 in Tallahassee
- Apartments with under $1500 in Tallahassee
- Apartments with under $2000 in Tallahassee
- Apartments with under $500 in Tallahassee
- Apartments with under $600 in Tallahassee
- Apartments with under $700 in Tallahassee
- Apartments with under $800 in Tallahassee
- Apartments with under $900 in Tallahassee
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Tallahassee
- Cheap Apartments in Tallahassee
- Corporate Apartments in Tallahassee
- Income Restricted Apartments in Tallahassee
- Loft Layout Apartments in Tallahassee
- Luxury Apartments in Tallahassee
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Tallahassee
- Senior Living Apartments in Tallahassee
- Short Term Apartments in Tallahassee
Apartments Near Tallahassee
Living In Tallahassee, FL
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Tallahassee, FL
Tallahassee, the capital of Florida, is home to Florida State University and an impressive array of attractions. With a strong mix of cultural and performing arts, educational centers and Southern hospitality, Tallahassee is a wonderful place to live, work, play and hunt for apartments for rent in Tallahassee.
Exploring all of the many things to do in Tallahassee would take weeks! The Challenger Learning Center has an IMAX theater and planetarium for people of all ages to enjoy. You'll also find plenty of state parks, equestrian centers, hiking trails and water parks. Shopping, dining and entertainment options are diverse and abundant. Whatever your lifestyle and budget, you can find an apartment for rent in Tallahassee that’s closest to the attractions that matter to you.
TALLAHASSEE APARTMENTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS
Find your perfect apartment along Tallahassee's famous roads lined with oak trees, around the college campuses or in the heart of downtown. Whether you are a college student, a business professional, a young family or a retiree, Apartment Guide makes it easy to locate the right apartment for rent in Tallahassee, Florida.
Anchored by Florida State University and Florida A&M University, Tallahassee boasts neighborhoods that feature an appealing diversity of cultures and residents. From the sizable student population on the city's west side to the family-oriented communities to the east, Florida's capital city offers something for everyone. Be sure to include the following neighborhoods in your apartment search:
- Chapel Ridge: Ideal for FSU students, this area offers easy access to the campus along with a multitude of local restaurants.
- Governor's Square: Convenience is king in this community that surrounds the Governor's Square Mall. Residents enjoy proximity to shopping, entertainment and dining.
- Levy Park: This tight-knit community features a welcoming Midtown area that is close to inviting green spaces and draws empty nesters, professionals and young families alike.
- Southwood: With the rolling fairways of Southwood Golf Club winding throughout, Southwood has crafted a distinctive sense of community through various neighborhood programs and a vibrant Town Center.
- Eastgate and Killearn: Northeast of downtown Tallahassee, this area straddles I-10 and is known for excellent schools, convenient shopping and a family-friendly feel.
Tallahassee neighborhoods stretch from downtown to the sprawling suburbs, so be sure to use Apartment Guide's online search tools to locate your next apartment. To find the best apartments in Tallahassee. Start your search today!
FREE THINGS TO DO IN TALLAHASSEE
Whether driving on roads covered by a canopy of moss-laden trees, browsing the exhibits at the FSU Museum of Fine Arts or surveying the city from the Capitol's 22nd-floor observatory, Tallahassee residents can always find free things to do.
FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
Enjoy up-close encounters with local sea creatures in the touch tanks at the Gulf Specimen Marine Aquarium, or treat the family to a once-upon-a-time experience at Lichgate on High Road, a fairytale cottage built by a former FSU literature professor.
With 60 schools in the Leon School District, Tallahassee children have access to quality educational options such as DeSoto Trail Elementary School, Deerlake Middle School and Lawton Chiles High School, all ranked among the best schools in the area.
Tallahassee embraces dogs! Check out area parks like the San Luis Mission Dog Park (inside the larger park), which offers a spacious fenced-in area for off-leash dogs. Nearly 100 local restaurants also welcome dogs at their outdoor dining areas.
BEST BEACHES NEAR TALLAHASSEE
Tallahassee has great weather year-round, giving residents the opportunity to enjoy plenty of outdoor activities and attractions under bright skies. For those who prefer some surf with the sunshine, family-friendly Shell Point Beach is located less than 30 minutes from the city. The coastal community of St. George Island is less than 80 miles to the south.
Find Apartments for rent in Tallahassee, FL
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Tallahassee that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Tallahassee
What is the average rent in Tallahassee?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Tallahassee?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Tallahassee?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Tallahassee?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.