Contact for Availability
4 Floor Plans
5 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Saint Petersburg Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Balcony in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Disability Access in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Elevator in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Garage in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Gated Access in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Saint Petersburg
- Furnished Available Apartments in Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with under $1100 in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with under $1200 in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with under $1300 in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with under $1400 in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with under $1500 in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with under $2000 in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments with under $900 in Saint Petersburg
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Saint Petersburg
- Cheap Apartments in Saint Petersburg
- Loft Layout Apartments in Saint Petersburg
- Luxury Apartments in Saint Petersburg
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Saint Petersburg
- Senior Living Apartments in Saint Petersburg
- Short Term Apartments in Saint Petersburg
Apartments Near Saint Petersburg
- Gulfport, FL
- Pinellas Park, FL
- Seminole, FL
- Saint Petersburg Beach, FL
- Pass A Grille Beach, FL
- Treasure Island, FL
- South Pasadena, FL
- Madeira Beach, FL
- Kenneth City, FL
- Bay Pines, FL
- Home Shopping, FL
- West and East Lealman, FL
- Feather Sound, FL
- Tierra Verde, FL
- North Redington Beach, FL
- Redington Shores, FL
- South Highpoint, FL
- Redington Beach, FL
- Saint Pete Beach, FL
- St. Petersburg
- Downtown St. Petersburg
- Central Oak Park
- Childs Park
- Historic Kenwood
- Disston Heights
- University Park - South Downtown
- Isla del Sol
- Greater Pinellas Point
- Tyrone Gardens
- North Downtown
- Coquina Key
- Historic Old Northeast
- Lake Maggiore Shores
- Crescent Lake
- Lakewood Estates
- Jungle Terrace
- Snell Isle
- Windward Pointe
- View All
Living In Saint Petersburg, FL
Getting to Know Saint Petersburg, FL
Welcome to Saint Petersburg, a city of bright prospects that is famous for holding the Guinness World Record for most consecutive days of sunshine. Whether you're a transplant from beyond Florida's borders, a student seeking off-campus housing or a professional looking for a new home while away on business, ApartmentGuide.com can help you find the perfect apartment.
Saint Petersburg Apartments and Neighborhoods
Browse our up-to-date database of apartments to find your new place in Saint Petersburg. With plenty of options ranging from affordable, pet-friendly studios to three-bedroom lofts, you can find what you want using Apartment Guide's intuitive search tool. You can even refine your results and sort Saint Petersburg apartments by price to ensure you find an apartment that's within your budget.
If what you're looking for is "location, location, location," consider the the allure of the artsy and culturally diverse downtown area. Another popular choice is Greater Pinellas Point, a quirky yet casual neighborhood on the southernmost tip of the peninsula with lush landscaping and the city's famous "pink streets."
Free Things to Do in Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg, FL boasts a brilliant combination of world-class attractions and hidden gems like the world's shortest Main Street in Pass-a-Grille. Here are five favorites that you can experience without spending a dime:
- Weedon Island Preserve: Head to the visitor center to learn all about the Saint Petersburg area's indigenous people, flora and fauna. Weedon is also ideal for bird watching and biking.
- Florida Orange Groves Winery: After a winery tour, indulge in a tasting of fruit-flavored wines made from fresh citrus from all across Florida.
- Spongeorama's Sponge Factory: If you find yourself in the northern part of the peninsula, stop by this quirky museum to peruse the world's largest collection of natural sea sponges.
- Sunsets at Pier 60: Watch the sun set over the ocean at this year-round festival, which also features artwork, artisan crafts and local street performers.
- St. Petersburg ArtWalk: Stroll through the galleries in the Waterfront Arts District at this public event held the second Saturday of every month. Enjoy beer, wine and hors d'oeuvres as you peruse local art.
Saint Petersburg for Families with Kids
St. Pete is home to nearly 80 public, private, magnet and charter institutions, including the number two high school in the state, St. Petersburg Collegiate High School. For a fun extracurricular experience, go to the Great Explorations Children's Museum, which encourages curiosity and creativity through hands-on exhibits and exciting shows.
The Great Outdoors in Saint Petersburg
St. Pete represents a wide swath of ecosystems and terrains, including the largest subtropical wilderness and the largest maple swamp in the U.S. For more info about the impressive swamp, pay a visit to the Sawgrass Lake Park education center. Saint Petersburg is also home to the world's longest fishing pier at Skyway Fishing Pier State Park, and the city offers plenty of opportunities for water sports in the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay. Try your hand at deep-sea fishing, parasailing, skimboarding, windsurfing and water skiing.
Pet-friendly Saint Petersburg
Go for a run with your four-legged friend on the sandy shores of Saint Petersburg, or play fetch at one of the city's top two dog parks: Kenwood and Walter Fuller.
Getaways from Saint Petersburg
Sunny Saint Petersburg is surrounded by more than 240 miles of coastline that includes Spa Beach, St. Pete Beach, Clearwater Beach and Fort De Soto Park. Need a change of scenery? The closest beaches outside the Tampa Bay peninsula are Cocoa Beach, Siesta Beach and New Smyrna Beach. One of the country's biggest tourist attractions, Walt Disney World® is only 1.5 hours from Saint Petersburg.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Saint Petersburg
What is the average rent in Saint Petersburg?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Saint Petersburg?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Saint Petersburg?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Saint Petersburg?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.