- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Adjacent to St. Joseph's South Hospital
- Gated Controlled Access Community
- Easy Access Only 2 Minutes to I-75
- Walking Distance to Shopping and Dining
- Minutes to Brandon, Riverview,
- Full Size W/D Available In Select Apartments
- Full Size Washer/Gas Dryer Connections Available
- Resort Style Pool with Free WiFi
- Fitness Center with free weights
- Business Center w/ Free WiFi
- Pets Welcome*
- Pet Walk Area
- BBQ and Picnic Area
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- Beautful Lake Views with Sparkling Fountain
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Free Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Resident Gift Wrap Center
- Complimentary Notary Service
- Courtesy patrol
- Car care center
- Doggie station
- Lending library
- TV lounge
- Meeting room for private use
- Window coverings
- Newly Renovated Apartments
- Plank Flooring
- 2 Million Dollar Renovation
- Residents Receive 10% At Storage Rentals
- Max 2 pets per apartment. Pets Accepted
- Aggressive Breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Perro de Presa Canario, Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Wolf-Hybrid, or any dog that has the listed lineage. Breed Restriction
- $250 pet fee per pet; $20 monthly per pet Cats Allowed
- $250 pet fee per pet; $20 monthly per pet Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Water, Sewer & Trash Included!
Preferred Employers & Military Receive 5% OFF Rent (max of $50), 1/2 OFF The Admin Fee & Only $25 For The App Fee!
Must mention you found us on Apartment Guide to redeem specials!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Grove at SouthShore
Are you searching for great apartment home living in Riverview, FL? At The Grove at Southshore, you are minutes away from the I-75 freeways, easy access to shopping, restaurants, local parks and schools. Our community offers comfort and convenience to all of our residents in a relaxing setting.
Experience the finest living at The Grove at Southshore, offering four stylish floor plans to choose from. Our one, two, three and four bedroom apartment homes feature energy efficient appliances, cabinets with decorative hardware, carpeted floors, central air/heating and more. Enjoy all the pleasant features that will make this a great place to call home.
The Grove at Southshore offers a true neighborhood experience and tranquil home living. In addition to our beautiful landscaping, our community has a bark park for you and your pet to enjoy. As a resident you can enjoy our shimmering swimming pool, free poolside Wi-Fi, business center, state-of-the-art fitness center with free weights and much more. Our community is proud to offer many great outdoor amenities that are sure to excite you.
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Grove at SouthShore
The unit design is lovely, spacious, and allows for a lot of natural light to come in. The staff is friendly and helpful, and maintenance is quick to respond and gets it fixed right the first time.
Environment is family oriented, very competent staff.
Office Staff is very pleasant & welcoming
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Exit 246 off I-75, east on Big Bend Rd. 1/4 of a mile on the right turn onto Lincoln Rd. The community is on the left.