9 Units Available
2 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
6 Units Available
3 Floor Plans
3 Floor Plans
3 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Port Saint Lucie Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with Balcony in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with Disability Access in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with Garage in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with Gated Access in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Port Saint Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with under $1200 in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with under $1300 in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with under $1400 in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with under $1500 in Port Saint Lucie
- Apartments with under $2000 in Port Saint Lucie
Apartments Near Port Saint Lucie
Living In Port Saint Lucie, FL
Getting to Know Port St. Lucie
Laidback and business-friendly, Port St. Lucie is on the southern end of Florida's "Treasure Coast" and well-known for an unbeatable climate, an abundance of outdoor activities and easy access to the best beaches along the Atlantic Ocean. In this slower-paced city, where you can sport sandals all year long, plan on weekend jaunts to the beach, long afternoons on the golf course or leisurely outings among the mangroves.
Port St. Lucie Apartments and Neighborhoods
If you're looking for the best places to live in Port St. Lucie, consider the St. Lucie West neighborhood, with its townhouses near shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and the New York Mets' spring-training stadium. Nearby communities such as the St. James area and dog-friendly Tradition neighborhood offer townhomes, villas and condos intermingled with schools, shops, restaurants and markets. Use Apartment Guide to help you find the perfect community that best suits your lifestyle.
Free Things to Do in Port St. Lucie
This city's incomparable weather is the driving force behind why outdoor recreation tops the list of things to do in Port St. Lucie. Our top picks for free things to do are:
- Walk Among the Mangroves: For a great spot to view Florida's wetlands and glimpse river otters and alligators, head to the Riverwalk Boardwalk, a nearly 2,500-foot wooden walkway along the St. Lucie River, southeast of the city center.
- Snorkel, Surf or Sunbathe: Visit Frederick Douglass Memorial Park for horseback riding on the beach. For surfing and fishing, check out North Jetty Park.
- Honor the Military: Following the winding pathways of Veterans Memorial Park leads you to memorials honoring all branches of the military, a 24-hour lighted visitation area and a ceremonial pentagon with 12 benches.
- Picnics in the Park: Port St. Lucie offers numerous parks, including Jessica Clinton Memorial Park in the South Bend area, featuring exercise trails, ball fields and courts, playground and a serenity garden.
- Wildlife Adventure: For birding opportunities and spotting other coastal wildlife, plan an outing to Spruce Bluff Preserve on the banks of the St. Lucie River. The preserve has two self-guided interpretive trails describing how the preserve was founded and the native plants that thrive there.
For Families with Kids in Port St. Lucie
Discover kid-friendly programs (and jazz nights for parents) at Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens, or enjoy a family hike on the trails at Oxbow Eco-Center or Savannas Preserve State Park. Port St. Lucie is full of family-focused events, including Oktoberfest, Festival of Lights and Italian Festival. For parents with school-aged kids, Port St. Lucie offers 20 public elementary, middle and high schools, including one internationally recognized high school, and 30 private schools.
Pet-friendly Port St. Lucie
As you might expect from a Florida beach town, Port St. Lucie has 30 dog-friendly restaurants with outdoor seating areas that welcome your pup. After lunch, head to Lynngate Dog Park to play with fellow canines or to nearby Stuart Beach for an on-leash walk outside the lifeguard area.
Getaways from Port St. Lucie
Port St. Lucie is situated off I-95 and Florida's Turnpike, making it easy to reach the thrilling theme parks of Orlando and the dynamic nightlife of Miami, both less than two hours away. You're also within reach of Florida's best beaches on the Atlantic Coast; Vero Beach is a 30-minute drive and West Palm Beach is less than an hour from Port St. Lucie.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Port Saint Lucie
How much does it cost to rent in Port Saint Lucie, FL?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Port Saint Lucie?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Port Saint Lucie?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Port Saint Lucie?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.