- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Short Term Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Premium 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Newly Renovated Interiors
- Hardwood Flooring*
- Wood-Burning Fireplaces*
- Washer / Dryer Connections*
- Vaulted Ceilings in Upstairs Units*
- Linen Storage Cabinets
- Large Bedrooms w/ Ample Closet Space
- Private Screened-in Patio or Balcony
- Private Storage*
- Luscious Landscaping
- Outdoor BBQ / Dining Area
- Convenient Car Care Center
- Pet Friendly
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Spa / Hot Tub
- Dog Park
- Dog Park w/ Agility Toys
- Professional Management & Maintenance
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident Activities & Evenets
- Easy Access to Interstate 110 & Interstate 10
- Minutes from Pensacola Beaches
- Quick Commute to Pensacola State College
- Near NAS Pensacola & Hospitals
- Just Blocks from Dining, Shopping & Entertainment
- ats & Large Dog allowed. Max 2 pets allowed per apartment. Non-Refundable Pet Fee- $300 (29 lbs and under); $400 (29 lbs and over); $600 (two pets). $10 Monthly Pet Rent per Pet. Pets Accepted
- Breed Restrictions apply but not limited to Chows, Rottweilers, Pit Bulls & Doberman Pinschers. Contact one of our leasing specialists for more information. Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Preferred Employers and active military receive waived admin fee- a $100 value!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
At Arbor Club, you will find a lifestyle designed just for you. Whether you are searching for an ideal location or abundant amenities, Arbor Club Apartments for rent in Pensacola FL has it all! As an Apartment Ratings `Top Rated? community, we deliver stress-free, exceptional apartment living with easy access to Interstate 110, Interstate 10 and just minutes from Pensacola beaches.
Arbor Club?s premium one and two-bedroom apartments feature newly renovated interiors with private screened-in patio or balcony, hardwood floors and wood-burning fireplaces. Residents enjoy a wide array of community amenities, including a sparkling swimming pool, fitness center and dog park.
Ideally located at the center of all the Pensacola area has to offer, Arbor Club offers a quick commute to Pensacola State College, NAS Pensacola, Sacred Heart Hospital, Baptist Health Care and West Florida Hospital. We?re also just blocks from the Cordova Mall and ample dining, shopping and entertainment options.
Call to schedule a tour and let us welcome you home to exceptional Pensacola apartment home living at Arbor Club.
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Arbor Club
A very helpful and friendly staff plus nice apartments and amenities.
The time it takes to get things fixed is to long. What appears to look like a remodeled kitchen, is cheaper appliances that do not work well.
The timing of the work order and response needs to be improved as well as having communication via email or text messages. I have lived here as it's a great location to city buses and other locals in walking distances. I am disabled and cannot drive so this is a great plus for me.
The apartments are old. Maintenance is slow to repair things. We live in a downstairs apt and we hear our upstairs neighbors walking everywhere because all of the floorboards are broken. The tennis court is run down. There is no play area for children. The only reason the rent could be at all validated for the price is because of the location. Otherwise there is no way I would pay so much for such a small, old apartment.
Not the best staffing
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From 9th at Airport turn north on 9th; left on College Boulevard.