AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Pensacola Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Pensacola
- Apartments with Balcony in Pensacola
- Apartments with Disability Access in Pensacola
- Apartments with Elevator in Pensacola
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Pensacola
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Pensacola
- Apartments with Fireplace in Pensacola
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Pensacola
- Apartments with Garage in Pensacola
- Apartments with Gated Access in Pensacola
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Pensacola
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Pensacola
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Pensacola
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Pensacola
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Pensacola
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Pensacola
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Pensacola
- Furnished Available Apartments in Pensacola
Apartments Near Pensacola
For SalePensacola, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Pensacola, FL
Getting to Know Pensacola, FL
Located along the Gulf of Mexico, Pensacola, Florida, is an action-packed destination with 52 miles of public beaches, fine museums, art galleries and cultural events. The city has a low cost of living combined with a strong economy, which makes it a great place to call home.
Although Pensacola is known for its gorgeous beaches, the area has so much more to offer. Locals enjoy a year-round temperate climate with 343 days of sunshine and clear blue skies, perfect for exploring the city's many nature trails. In addition to the hiking, cycling, jogging and walking trails, you'll find an abundance of tennis and golf courses throughout the city. It's easy to see why Money Magazine rated Pensacola one of the top places to live in America.
With the world's largest artificial reef, Pensacola attracts divers and snorkelers from all over the country. The beaches offer sugar-white sand and emerald-green water, a perfect environment for swimming, kayaking and sunbathing. You can also bring your bait and tackle to fish from the largest pier on the Gulf of Mexico. If you prefer to be indoors, spend an afternoon shopping at the city's outlet malls and fine boutiques. Kids will love a trip to the National Naval Aviation Museum-the best aviation museum in the South-where they can fly a simulated jet. No matter your lifestyle, you'll find attractions to love in Pensacola.
Pensacola Apartments and Neighborhoods
Pensacola offers a mix of neighborhoods to suit any lifestyle. If you'd like to be within walking distance of nightclubs, fine dining, festivals and a fish market, start your Apartment Guide search in the downtown and central Pensacola areas. Head north of downtown to be situated near chain restaurants, movie theaters and shopping malls. Also north of downtown, the attractive suburbs of Ferry Pass and Brent offer a number of bike trails and bike lanes as well as beachside rentals.
From affordable apartments to luxury homes and condos on the Gulf of Mexico, you'll find a wide range of options for your home in Pensacola. You can utilize our search tools online to find that perfect place to live today.
Free Things to Do in Pensacola
It's easy to be active in Pensacola with so many fun things to do and a hard-to-beat climate on your side. Here are our top picks for free things to do in this seaport city:
- Beach Time: Pack a tote with sunscreen and a book and head to the seashore. When you tire of sunbathing, wander along the Pensacola Beach Eco Trail to learn about local sea life and coastal ecology.
- Explore with Your Dog: You don't have to leave your four-legged friend behind as you explore Pensacola; just head to Bayview Park, featuring a dog beach, picnic areas and walking trails.
- Search the Skies for the Blue Angels: With the Naval Air Station set in Pensacola, you can catch the Blue Angels Naval Flight Team speeding through the air as they practice several times throughout the year. The beach is the best spot for viewing.
- Air and Space Museum: With more than 4,000 artifacts and 150 restored aircraft, including the biplanes of the Great War, the National Naval Aviation Museum provides hours of fun for visitors of all ages.
- Browse for Local Treasures: It won't cost a thing to stroll through Palafox Market in downtown Pensacola, but it might be hard not to make a purchase with all the local produce, fine art and antiques on display.
For Families with Kids in Pensacola
In Pensacola, you'll find a treasure trove of fun things to do with your kids, from the Gulf Breeze Zoo to Pensacola Blue Wahoos baseball games at Bayfront Stadium. For a more action-filled day, try fishing at the Pensacola Beach Pier or zip lining and tubing at Adventures Unlimited.
Moms and dads researching Pensacola schools have numerous options to consider; the Escambia County School District includes 67 primary and secondary schools, including top-rated options like N.B. Cook Elementary and Brown Barge Middle.
For Families with Pets
Pensacola offers six off-leash dog parks scattered throughout the city, making it easy for apartment dwellers and their pooches to get plenty of exercise and socialize with other pet owners.
Getaways from Pensacola
Take an easy weekend road trip to major cities like New Orleans (three hours west) or Tallahassee (three hours east), where you can visit historic sites, local museums and great restaurants. Or stay closer to home and experience some of the best beaches right in your backyard, including Pensacola Beach, known for great sunsets; Navarre Beach, favored for its privacy; and Johnson Beach, which allows camping in some sections.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Pensacola
What is the average rent in Pensacola?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Pensacola?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Pensacola?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Pensacola?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].