- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Newly renovated community
- Two-lane bowling alley
- Three pools, water volleyball and a spa
- New fitness center w/cardio, spin, free weights
- Billiards room and louge
- Two outdoor kitchens with grills
- Car wash bay with vacuum
- Pets welcome - dogs of all sizes
- Walking distance to A-rated neighborhood schools
- Walking distance to Pembroke Mall and The Shops...
- Less than two miles east of I-75
- Fifteen miles west of the Fort Lauderdale Inter...
- Twenty five miles from both Fort Lauderdale and...
- Social and networking events
- Real-Time Tours! Schedule a live property tour ...
- Click to Chat: 24-hour leasing information
- One, two, or three bedroom apartment homes
- Nine-foot or vaulted ceiling
- Faux hardwood flooring*
- Upgraded interior lighting and hardware packages*
- Two-tone paint throughout*
- Breakfast bar
- Built-in dry bar*
- Garden bathtub
- Ceramic tile entryway
- Chair rail molding
- Ceramic tile bath
- Impact-resistant windows and doors
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
LEASE NOW AND SAVE $350 OFF YOUR MOVE-IN FEES*- some restrictions apply
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Marela is the premier apartment community in Pembroke Pines. The community is located twenty five miles from Fort Lauderdale and Miami, less than two miles east of I-75, and fifteen miles west of the Fort Lauderdale International Airport. This ideal location allows for an easy commute to the employment centers along I-75, I-95, and I-595. Marela is located within walking distance of Pembroke Mall, which is anchored by four major department stores and one half mile from the upscale outdoor shopping and dining venue, The Shops at Pembroke Gardens which has a Chico's and Banana Republic. Marela offers extensive community amenities such as three swimming pools, a bowling alley, billiards room, yoga room, tanning salon and more. The apartment homes feature a nine-foot ceiling, sunroom, chair rail molding, ceramic tile entryway and baths, and numerous upgrades. * Managed by Fairfield Residential
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Marela Apartments
The office staff is always courteous and polite. I love my apartment home and neighbors.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-75: take Pines Boulevard. East via Exit 9a. Travel east to the second traffic light and turn left on 129th Avenue. Travel less than one half mile and Marela is on the left. * From the Turnpike: take Rt. 680, Hollywood Boulevard via Exit 49. Turn left on Hollywood Boulevard, which turns into Pines Boulevard, and travel for about three miles. Turn right on 129th Avenue, travel less than one half mile, and Marela is on the left. * From I-95: take Rt. 680, Hollywood Boulevard via Exit 20. Travel west on Hollywood Boulevard, which turns into Pines Boulevard, for almost five miles. Turn right on 129th Avenue, travel less than one half mile and Marela is on the left.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.