AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Palm Bay Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Balcony in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Disability Access in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Elevator in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Fireplace in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Garage in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Gated Access in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Palm Bay
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Palm Bay
- Furnished Available Apartments in Palm Bay
Apartments Near Palm Bay
For SalePalm Bay, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Palm Bay, FL
Palm Bay, Florida is a medium-size city with approximately 109,000 residents. With an average age of just over 40, the city's population ranks around the middle compared to other cities in Florida, which has an average age of 41. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 71% of residents own their homes. Renters in the city benefit from a relatively low average rent of $1,043/month, which is $110 a month less than the state average.
Palm Bay residents have an average commute of about 27 minutes. Many residents (38%) drive their car to work, while public transportation isn't used widely. Cycling is the second-most favored way to get to work, selected by 1% of residents. Relatively few residents walk to work.
Compared to the national average (5%), Palm Bay has a high number of residents older than 25 with an Associate's degree (8%). In addition, 13% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Palm Bay residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 14% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 7% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Palm Bay workers bring in an average annual income of about $56K, less than the average Florida resident. The city's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Palm Bay
How much does it cost to rent in Palm Bay, FL?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Palm Bay?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Palm Bay?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Palm Bay?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.