$99 move in special - OAC.
I need an apartment in the 1st floor 2 bed 2 bath to move in December 15th
3 month review.
1. I was in my apartment on the 3rd floor for 10 days and the lady below me came to complain about noise. 7 minutes after my visitors came on a separate occasion she came and knocked on my door complaining about noise. If you have children, think again. Very thin walls and people are quick to complain. The people above me are loud but I understand they have kids so, complaining is useless to me. Plus COVID keeps everyone in their house and kids are out of school!
2. The office never answers the phone because they are rarely their. Good luck catching them as they are touring the property.
3. The cleaning of the apartment stairs, and elevators is null and void. Tenants are responsible to clean up after themselves their trash and their front areas. So there's that!
4. I was concerned about the trash outside of everyone's house attracting vermin and animals but the trash maintenance is really reliable and I haven't had to worry about animals.
5. Living at this apartment complex gives the perks of having access to three community pools. Although, during the pandemic they have strict guidelines.
6. Being so close to the schools if you have kids is a plus and a minus. Their are no buses to pick up the kids. I can only vouch for highschool., Your kids are within a mile of the school so your either dropping them off, they are walking or riding their bike. Great thing about being so close to schools limits pedophiles!
7. The apartment layout is very nice and spacious and I love having the private balcony.
Not a noisy apartment complex, not a lot of loud music, and not a lot of late night partying I can appreciate that.
Parking isn't an issue. I typically park in the same place everyday, or close to it.
I was given one day to get my car registered to this state or else it would be towed the next day, and the sticker placed on my car to notify me is still stuck on my car. UNSAT.
Hope this helps someone! Happy apartment shopping.
Overpriced. Management is horrible. Maintenance rarely fixes or takes forever to fix things. I am sure there is a breed restriction on dogs but several tenants have full blooded pit bulls. You can live somewhere nicer for less.
Very nice apartments. Amenities are also great. The only thing that I didnt like was the fact that they do not honor whats showing as available online.. they say that it needs to be updated. What is showing has been there for Over a week...
They say a price then the price changes like crazy
Welcome Home to Fieldstone and Millstone Apartments! Our Brand New 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes provide you with living space you deserve, extreme closet space and inviting floorplans! You will also enjoy the amenities and luxurious lifestyle of living in OakLeaf Plantation. At your fingertips you will find Water Parks, Swimming Pools, Clay County Schools, and retail shopping around the corner. Stop and Relax....This is the place to be! As a resident of Fieldstone Millstone Village Apartments you will have access to all of the amenities that Oak Leaf Plantation has to offer. Two multimillion dollar Athletic Centers, that include baseball fields, resort swimming, waterpark, fitness center, basketball and tennis courts and playgrounds. Within a short walk or bike ride you will find many restaurants and an outdoor shopping center complete with Target, boutique shops and other large national retailers. Also take advantage of our 18 and 23 month lease specials!
Variable, 12-Month, 24-Month
Lease Terms: 12 or 24 Months.
Open until 5:00pm
© 2021 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.