AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Ocala Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Ocala
- Apartments with Balcony in Ocala
- Apartments with Disability Access in Ocala
- Apartments with Elevator in Ocala
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Ocala
- Apartments with Fireplace in Ocala
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Ocala
- Apartments with Garage in Ocala
- Apartments with Gated Access in Ocala
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Ocala
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Ocala
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Ocala
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Ocala
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Ocala
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Ocala
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Ocala
- Furnished Available Apartments in Ocala
- Ocala Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Ocala
- Apartments with under $1100 in Ocala
- Apartments with under $1200 in Ocala
- Apartments with under $1300 in Ocala
- Apartments with under $1400 in Ocala
- Apartments with under $1500 in Ocala
- Apartments with under $2000 in Ocala
- Apartments with under $800 in Ocala
- Apartments with under $900 in Ocala
Apartments Near Ocala
For SaleOcala, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Ocala, FL
A small city in Florida, Ocala has slightly more than 57,000 residents. Retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (19%) here than nationally (14%). Homeowners are slightly more prevalent than renters in Ocala by a slim 54%-46% margin. Renters in the city benefit from a relatively low average rent of $864 per month, which is $289 a month less than the state average.
Averaging about 22 minutes, the commute time for Ocala residents outperforms the state average of about 29 minutes. Driving is the typical means of commuting to work, selected by 35% of commuters, while public transit is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Compared to the national average (5%), Ocala has a relatively high percentage of residents over the age of 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (7%). Furthermore, 15% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are two primary industries in Ocala: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries make up 13% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 7% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of around $53,000, Ocala workers earn around $14,000 less than the average Florida resident. The city's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).
Looking for more?Ocala, FL Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Ocala
What is the average rent in Ocala?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Ocala?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Ocala?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Ocala?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.