Reduced rents and up to 6 weeks free! Conditions may apply. Leasing tours by appointment only.
Lived in this community for 4 years and loved it! Kayleigh and the office staff are friendly & helpful. Jon & his maintenance crew do a great job and respond quickly. Would definitely recommend Malibu Lakes, especially building 2175!
There are not guess parking available and if someone visits you their car will be towed away or pay the tow truck drive $65.00 to release their car. He takes credit cards.
This is the worst apartment complex I have ever lived at. The maintennace is terrible, the gym is super small and out dated, the workers in the office are pure lazy, they have a very disorganized workspace, they also NEVER answer the phone. The people the have hired are super unprofessional. The pool is always really dirty along with the mini gardens surrounding the apartments.
Liking for 2B/1 or 2 baths
DO NOT RENT THIS PLACE.
Please do not consider this as any other review and ignore. If you search just a little more there are better places to rent. DO NOT RENT HERE.
1. Horrible management. The Manager is a joke, does absolutely nothing about any concerns you raise. He is hired to shut people up from raising any questions. A lot of the apartments now are empty. You can get a robot to do his job - "Sorry, there is nothing we can do about it!!!"
2. Mold problem - big problem in these apartment.
3. Rent raised by 150$ every year. They will never tell you this when you move in
4. You can hear people walking above your apartment, people talking loudly next door
5. Very poor parking. You get one parking spot and barely anything for guests. People who have 2 cars always occupy guest parking leaving no space for guests. They are very rude to guests who unknowingly park at the wrong place.
If you anyone parks in your spot, there is nothing you can do. Management is all talks and does nothing about it
For extremely high rent there is not even covered parking
6. Bad hygiene. Don't get fooled by beautiful pool, people bring these pets along with them. Beware if you are staying there and DO NOT take kids to the pool. They were SHUT DOWN for a while since they did NOT FOLLOW HEALTH CODE.
Other inconveniences - There is no way to pay rent online. You have to pay your utility bill via AUM which is another pathetic company which makes you pay additional cost for paying your bill online. You need a access card to enter the building, no sticker on the car. Anyone can just walk by and knock at your door at 9pm.
Offering spacious floor plans, exceptional amenities, a convenient location and top-notch apartment rentals, TGM Malibu Lakes is an ideal apartment community in the breezy town of Naples, FL you'll be proud to call home.
Enjoy our two swimming pools with lagoon-style waterfall and spa, 24-hour athletic club, lighted tennis court, scenic lakeside walking trail, stocked lakes with fountains, BBQ areas with picnic tables, beautiful clubhouse, cafe lounge, detached garages, and bark park.
Come see what everyone in Naples, FL is talking about! Our convenient location in north Naples and close proximity to I-75 puts us near pristine and beautiful beaches, North Collier Regional Park, nearly 80 golf courses, boating and fishing, and the 5th Avenue and 3rd Street South shopping districts. We're located in an excellent school district and are close to Hodges University and Ave Maria College.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.