The Yacht Club offers affordable housing in a clean, quiet and elegant environment . The management team ensures excellent, expeditious customer service. The Yacht Club is my vacation retreat at home.
The Yacht Club has been a great place to live for two year while in school here in Miami. Everyone in the building is friendly and keeps to themselves. I've never had a problem while living here. Maintenance comes in a timely manner and fixes anything that is broken or needs to be replaced. No complaints from me!
- It's in Brickell, and some of the end units have water views
- A/C never worked well in the gym.
- During my time living there, it was a near-weekly occurrence that 1 of the 3 elevators would be out of service. One would be out of service for a few days at a time, then work again, and then a week or so later, another elevator would be broken. When that happens it takes forever, especially during "rush hour" in the morning and evenings, to get to and from your floor.
- Likewise, the management "routinely" services the A/C systems on the roof, at which time there is no A/C in your apartment. They do it year round (even in the summer!). While that's usually during the day when most are at work, A) pets suffer!, and B) it would sometimes not come on until after midnight!
- Again, as many other people have stated-- they act like crooks during move-out. We were luckily told by a maintenance man before we moved out of this, but they will do anything to keep as much of your security deposit as possible. If you do not have your apartment "professionally cleaned", they will charge you a crazy high fee to do so. I got a cleaning company to come in before I moved out to save cash. ALSO, they'll charge to re-paint the walls even if it's just because of "normal wear & tear"! I took a ton of photos before I moved out of my entire apartment-- when they said it was messy I showed them the photos and cleaning service receipt as proof. BOOM!
- Lastly-- every renter has to pay their share of the building's common utilities (lights in the garage and lobby, water for the sprinkler system, etc.). Not normal for renters to have to front that cost!
Excellent and clean job.
Helpful people for move in and easy access of elevator.
The Yacht Club at Brickell Apartments in Miami, FL 33131 is less than 10 minutes from downtown Miami and 6 minutes from the University of Miami. Smoke free apartment homes feature washers and dryers, fully equipped kitchens and private patios/balconies with ocean or downtown views. Upgraded apartments have hardwood floors, energy saving appliances, cherry wood cabinets, granite countertops and large roman baths. Smart home technology including locks and thermostat available! Pet friendly, gated community has 24 hour concierge services, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, 24 hour fitness center, tennis and racquetball courts. Valet parking, in house maid service, dry cleaning, convenience store, on site recycling and on site car wash bay. Located 8 miles from Miami International Airport and within walking distance of Mary Brickell Mall. Guarantors welcome!
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.