- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Granite counter tops*
- Stainless appliances*
- Privacy Wall Surrounding Community
- Upgraded Lighting Fixture package*
- Spacious Master Closets with custom shelving
- Children's Interactive Kiddy Pool Area
- Full wall-to-wall Mirrors Over All Vanities
- Window treatments
- Pavilion for outdoor entertaining
- Linen closets
- Party pavilion
- Dog Park
- Professional on-site bilingual management team
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 60Deposit: 250First pet $750 ($500 non-refundable and $250 refundable) 2nd pet only one time non-refundable fee of $500.00, no additional deposit required. No violent breeds Pets Accepted
Strategically located at the intersection of the Palmetto and Dolphin Expressways, Royal Palms is located in the heart of Greater Miami and is an enduring example of rental living at its finest. The resort-like amenities, including an oversized pool with water features, separate kiddie pool and expansive sundeck, mean total relaxation and comfort are the order of the day. The one, two and three bedroom residences are beautifully proportioned. This is luxury Miami rental living at its best.
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Royal Palms
Very Nice Place To Live
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take 826 South or 836 West to Flagler street. Exit Flagler and go West to 79th Ave and make a right. At end of street (NW 7th) make another right and we are at the end of the street.
Professionally managed by United Property Management. Paying Attention to Every Detail.