Beautiful building. HORRIBLE management.
Incompetent of doing their job. Been renting for almost 2 years with them and they keep harrassing me with some ridicilous extra charges!
Got my apartment in horrible condition, 3 days after my move-in date, because they forgot I was moving in!
Had agreed on a certain amount of deposit and at moving date they made it higher and I was forced to pay it since I literally had nowhere else to go.
Alliance fire these individuals and get decent staff.
Location is good.
However the staff is horrible.
I was only able to move in to my apartment at the end of the day of my first day due to some "touch ups" being done in the apartment. However the level of dirt was extreme, built up dust everywhere, coins in drawers, a sharp nail left in the carpet and much more. I provided some pictures and videos to the office however their reaction couldn't have been less respectful. Their attitude before leasing totally changed and they couldn't care less. I was still charged for that day even though I moved in to a apartment in horrible condition at the end of the business day which made me get extra day charges for the moving truck and movers..
Also the pool and the surroundings are unkept and full of worms.
OVERALL DO NOT RENT HERE
Lived here for a year, can't do it anymore. The building and amenities themselves are 5 star-worthy, absolutely beautiful! But the staff is possibly the most incompetent group of "professionals" I've ever seen. Let me list how:
- They sent me the wrong lease no less than FIVE times.
- Apparently only one person on staff has access to the financial ledger, and she just doesn't show up to work sometimes (TOLD to me by another staff member). The others don't seem particularly concerned when she hasn't arrived by noon, so this must be a regular occurrence.
- My key fob stopped working for the common area. The mouthbreather behind the front desk just stared at me slack-jawed for a minute before telling me she had no idea how to fix it, but no one else on staff was currently around.
- The few competent staff members will literally hide in the back room so they don't have to talk to people. WE CAN HEAR YOU AT THE FRONT DESK.
- This is actually not a staffing complaint, but there is dog pee/poop all over the place. I couldn't go a day without seeing excrement in the common areas, the elevators included.
With the amount of money they pay three board spinners to advertise the place, you'd think they could just hire someone on staff who actually does their job. The gross incompetence of these people is obvious as soon as you walk in for a tour - no wonder the building is continually only at 60-70% capacity and they're desperately trying to fill up apartments.
I know most buildings in Brickell have horrible staff, but you can definitely find staff less horrid at a location other than the Broadstone.
This apartment is probably one of the worst apartments in brickell, lets start with the elevator 2/3 always breaking down. So its most one elevator your waiting for to go to your floor. 2 the door entrance is probably the worst thing anyone can pull the door open to enter the building. Theres people parking their cars downstairs and leave the property to attend parties. So many apartments now are Airbnb so all kind of people are here everyday. People with pets are letting there pets poop pee anywhere and dont clean after them which is outrages. PAying over 2500 for living and its a waste there is no security desk. The elevator should have fobs to allow people to go on their floors only: honest I wouldnt recommend this apartment for anyone to live here
Mediocre Managment, good apartment. Reducing security deposit amount without being clear on the charges. Walkout was done and they said everything was ok, now they want to charge.
When the sun goes down, Brickell sizzles with the best culture and nightlife. Dine al fresco at your favorite bistro, explore the area's art galleries, and see and be seen at the hottest nightclubs.