Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Miami Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Miami
- Apartments with Balcony in Miami
- Apartments with Disability Access in Miami
- Apartments with Elevator in Miami
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Miami
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Miami
- Apartments with Fireplace in Miami
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Miami
- Apartments with Garage in Miami
- Apartments with Gated Access in Miami
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Miami
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Miami
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Miami
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Miami
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Miami
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Miami
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Miami
- Furnished Available Apartments in Miami
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Miami
- Cheap Apartments in Miami
- Corporate Apartments in Miami
- Income Restricted Apartments in Miami
- Loft Layout Apartments in Miami
- Luxury Apartments in Miami
- New Construction Apartments in Miami
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Miami
- Senior Living Apartments in Miami
- Short Term Apartments in Miami
Apartments Near Miami
For SaleMiami, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Miami, FL
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN MIAMI, FL
There is more to Miami, Florida, than just sun, sand and salsa. With world-class shopping in the Design District, an energetic nightlife that extends well beyond South Beach and a wealth of employment opportunities, there is truly something for everyone. Whether you want prime access to the beach, easy commutes to work or walkability to great schools, apartments for rent in Miami cover a huge range of styles and amenities.
Miami is famous for its trendy nightlife, South Beach, the Art Deco district and the charming Little Havana area. The city also offers sugar-white sandy beaches, emerald-green waters and year-round sunny skies. Home to one of the largest public school districts in the nation, Miami also delivers top-notch pre-college education. After graduating, students can pursue higher learning at schools like the University of Miami and Florida International University. When you're looking for Miami vacation rentals, try Apartment Guide for easy-to-use online search tools.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN MIAMI
For the best places to live in Miami, look to student-friendly neighborhoods like Coral Terrace, family-focused spots like Pinecrest and affordable apartments near the water in Coral Gables.
Here are a few more neighborhoods not to miss:
- Brickell: Brickell is a high-rise residential densely populated neighborhood near downtown Miami. Composed mostly of luxury condos and apartment towers, Brickell is home to international financial institutions, as well as popular restaurants and shops.
- Brickell Key: Located off the mainland Brickell neighborhood, Brickell Key is a man-made island (also known as Claughton Island) and is one of the most unique communities in the world.
- Coral Way: If you’re looking for a safe, family-friendly neighborhood, look no further. Coral Way is the perfect place for families that prefer a quieter community.
- Design District: A creative neighborhood with plenty of shopping, fashion, art and dining, the Design District is a small neighborhood located north of Midtown.
- Downtown: Located next to the popular Brickell neighborhood, Downtown Miami is an urban neighborhood with above average public schools and a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops and parks.
- Edgewater: Edgewater is a bayfront neighborhood in one of the best locations in Miami, between Downtown and the Design District. Some consider Edgewater to be Miami’s best kept secret when it comes to neighborhoods.
- Little Havana: Named after the capital of Cuba, Little Havana is MIami’s Cuban heart and is rich in history, art, music and authentic cuban food.
- Midtown: Midtown Miami is a tight knit up and coming neighborhood situated perfectly in between downtown dining, relaxing beaches and the Miami International Airport.
- Wynwood: Home to many colorful murals by some of the world’s best-known street artists, Wynwood is a hip neighborhood bustling with converted warehouses, funky art galleries, stylish boutiques and late-night hangouts.
- West Flagler: A small neighborhood on the outskirts of Little Havana, West Flagler is a walkable community with cuban bakeries, cigar shops and latin grocery stores.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN MIAMI
Top attractions in Miami include the Marlins Ballpark, Arcade Odyssey, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens and the Zoological Wildlife Foundation (ZWF Miami). You can find year-round entertainment at outdoor concerts and movies, music festivals, wine and food events and book fairs. Miami also has a wide variety of restaurants, shopping complexes and aquariums.
With modern art at Pérez Art Museum Miami, Art Deco architecture along the ocean and infectious salsa rhythms on nearly every corner, Miami is a culture-lover's dream destination. If you are looking for accommodations near the city's top attractions, Apartment Guide has plenty of rentals in Miami.
THE BEST BEACHES IN MIAMI
Nearly synonymous with warm ocean breezes, soft white sands and fabulous people watching, Miami has a beach for everyone who loves the smell of sunscreen. Check out our top five picks for Miami's best beaches:
- 21st-46th Street Beach: Dazzling blue-green waters, an Art Deco popsicle stand and the Miami Beach Boardwalk all make this less crowded beach one of the city's top spots for locals.
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park: After you get your fill of lounging under an umbrella, take a tour of the Cape Florida Lighthouse and look for wildlife at this park's beautiful, wide beaches.
- Haulover Beach: For perfectly white sands, food truck festivals, live music and greenery that makes the beach feel more secluded than it is, drive or bus your way to this oceanfront hangout.
- Lummus Park Beach: If you want the classic South Beach experience, head to this stretch of Ocean Drive from 5th to 15th street. In addition to plenty of colorful beachgoers, this beach also has a mini playground for kids.
- South Pointe Park Beach: Families love this beach for its kid-friendly play areas, 360-degree ocean views and unfenced dog park.
Visitors flock to Miami for its party scene and you can find plenty of spots to listen to live jazz, sip a cocktail at a rooftop bar or dance into the early morning at a massive club.
FESTIVALS, EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES IN MIAMI
Thanks to giant street festivals like Calle Ocho in Little Havana, vibrant art fairs and huge music events like the DJ-driven ULTRA, The Magic City feels like a non-stop party all year long. For outsized fun on a budget, you can find plenty of free things to do in Miami, including lounging on the beach, discovering local history at History Miami or soaking up international flavor at outdoor festivals. Looking for some fun things to do in Miami with kids? Take your library card to the Miami-Dade Public Library for free passes to the Miami Children's Museum, Miami Science Museum and Fruit & Spice Park.
SPORTS AND OUTDOORS ATTRACTIONS IN MIAMI
Stunning mangrove forests, crystal-blue ocean waters and silky smooth sands give Miami a reputation for intense natural beauty. See the coral reefs at Biscayne Bay National Park, stroll the seawall at South Pointe Park, or take your pooch to the dog-friendly Amelia Earhart Bark Park.
Miami is also one of America's best spots for sports, with professional teams for every fan. Get tickets to the Miami Vice for soccer, the Dolphins for football, the Heat for basketball and the Marlins for baseball.
Thanks to great weather and easy access to both the Atlantic Ocean and the Miami River, watersports enthusiasts can kayak, sail, parasail and wakeboard all year long in Miami.
GETAWAYS FROM MIAMI
Although for many Miami is the destination, there are also plenty of getaways nearby! If you’re looking for more sunshine and an even more tropical experience, head south and you’ll be able to check out one of the many Florida Keys. Whether you stop at Key Largo or continue southwest to Islamorada or all the way to Key West, you’ll have your pick of fresh seafood and excursions that will make you feel like you’ve left the county! Northeast of Miami, you’ll find the yachting capital of the world, Fort Lauderdale. While you’re there, don’t miss a ride on a water taxi to see the mansions and superyachts.
Besides a large number of pet-friendly apartments in Miami, there are also dog parks peppered throughout the city. Some local favorites include Unofficial Dog Park, where off-leash pups hit trails and open spaces, and Blanche Park in Coconut Grove (think turf, plenty of shade, water and free parking).
MIAMI APARTMENT RENTALS
Apartments and houses for rent in Miami include large, three-bedroom homes, studio apartments and everything else in between. Most complexes offer amenities like fitness centers, computer labs, heated pools and private garages. Whether you want to live near one of the energetic college campuses or by the sparkling Atlantic Ocean, Apartment Guide will help you locate the perfect apartments in Miami, FL. Apartment Guide makes it easy to search for your next residence by providing the most current listings in the Miami area. Give it a try today!
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN MIAMI, FL
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Miami that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Miami
What is the average rent in Miami?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Miami?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Miami?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Miami?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.