AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Miami Gardens Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Balcony in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Disability Access in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Elevator in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Fireplace in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Gated Access in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with under $1100 in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with under $1200 in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with under $1300 in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with under $1400 in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with under $1500 in Miami Gardens
- Apartments with under $2000 in Miami Gardens
Apartments Near Miami Gardens
- Hollywood, FL
- Carver Ranches, FL
- Miramar, FL
- West Park, FL
- Sunny Isles Beach, FL
- Pembroke Pines, FL
- West Hollywood, FL
- Andover, FL
- South Florida, FL
- Uleta, FL
- Hallandale Beach, FL
- Sunny Isles, FL
- Aventura, FL
- Hallandale, FL
- Davie, FL
- Estates of Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Oak Point, FL
- Hialeah, FL
- Ravenswood Estates, FL
- North Miami, FL
Living In Miami Gardens, FL
Miami Gardens is a medium-sized city in Florida with slightly more than 113,000 residents. The city's population, with an average age of just over 37, skews younger than most cities in Florida. Most Miami Gardens residents own their homes, and 36% of residents rent. At $1,159/month, the average rent is roughly equal to the state average.
With an average commute time of about 34 minutes, longer than most cities in the state, Miami Gardens residents find that it takes some patience getting to work. Many residents (38%) commute to work by car, while public transportation isn't extensively used. A small percentage of residents commute to work on foot.
There are two primary industries in Miami Gardens: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries account for 14% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, making it the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of just under $53,000, Miami Gardens workers take home less than the average Florida resident. Miami Gardens's average income also trails the national average of $73,345. Miami Gardens has a large concentration of residents older than 25 who have earned a high school degree or equivalent (25%) compared to the national average. Furthermore, 6% have a Bachelor's degree and 3% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Miami Gardens
What is the average rent in Miami Gardens?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Miami Gardens?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Miami Gardens?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Miami Gardens?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.