- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Fire Pits
- BRAND NEW Outdoor Kitchens
- Additional Storage
- Dog Park
- NEW! Sparkling Pool with Sun Deck
- NEW! Clubhouse with Cyber Center
- Elevate by Cortland Onsite Complimentary ...
- Cortland Community Relocation Guarantee
- 45-Day Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome two (2) pets per apartment home. There is a $350 non-refundable fee for one (1) pet, or a $500 non-refundable fee for two (2) pets. Pet rent is $15 per month. There are no weight restrictions, but aggressive breeds are prohibited. We welcome two (2) pets per apartment home. There is a $400 non-refundable fee for one (1) pet, or a $650 non-refundable fee for two (2) pets. Pet rent is $20 per month per pet. There are no weight restrictions, but aggressive breeds are prohibited. Pets Accepted
Welcome home to Preserve at Deer Park where you can experience a peaceful community located minutes from major area employers, shopping, dining, entertainment, and Interstates. With floor plans specially designed for comfort and convenience, we are certain you will find a home that perfectly fits your lifestyle needs. We offer resort style amenities including two sparkling swimming pools, state of the art fitness center, tennis courts, business center, playground, pet park, and so much more!
Variable, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
28 Reviews for The Livingston
Great place to live, quiet and simple .
Wonderful place to live, very quiet, pool and work out area make it very refreshing.
VERY quiet community. Friendly neighborhood. Low to no crime rate. Peaceful and fun place to live.
Becoming a resident at The Livingston Apartments has been a great experience. The leasing team was very warming to begin with and the staff is extremely helpful in attending to my needs. Th community is well maintained and cared for. I'm glad I chose this community!!!
We recently moved from New York and are loving our new apartment! The apartments are clean and nicely renovated. The pool area is quiet and relaxing and the gym has all the equipment that I need including treadmills, ellipticals, and free weights. The complex is very pet friendly and doesn't have a weight limit on dogs which is hard to find. Finally the staff is very friendly and has made our relocation to Florida very easy!!!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-275 Exit Bears Avenue and head East. Turn left on Livingston Avenue. We are on the left in 3/4 miles.