AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Lutz Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Lutz
- Apartments with Balcony in Lutz
- Apartments with Disability Access in Lutz
- Apartments with Elevator in Lutz
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Lutz
- Apartments with Fireplace in Lutz
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Lutz
- Apartments with Garage in Lutz
- Apartments with Gated Access in Lutz
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Lutz
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Lutz
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Lutz
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Lutz
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Lutz
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Lutz
- Lutz Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Lutz
- Apartments with under $1100 in Lutz
- Apartments with under $1200 in Lutz
- Apartments with under $1300 in Lutz
- Apartments with under $1400 in Lutz
- Apartments with under $1500 in Lutz
- Apartments with under $2000 in Lutz
- Apartments with under $800 in Lutz
- Apartments with under $900 in Lutz
Apartments Near Lutz
For SaleLutz, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Lutz, FL
Lutz, Florida is a small city with a population of approximately 21,000. At an average age of just under 41, the city's population is fairly typical compared to other cities in the state, which has an average age of 41. Only 19% of residents rent in Lutz, as most own their homes. The average rent of $1,178/month is roughly on par with the state average.
With an average commute time of about 33 minutes, slower than most cities in Florida, Lutz residents have found that traveling to work takes some patience. Many residents (47%) drive their car to work, while public transit isn't used extensively. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Lutz, the most common four of which are healthcare, retail, education, and construction. Together, these industries account for 26% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in management, making it the top profession in the city. Lutz workers take home an average annual income of just over $93K, more than the Florida average. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Lutz has a high percentage of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 11% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. Further, 17% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Lutz
What is the average rent in Lutz?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Lutz?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Lutz?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Lutz?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.