The Lodge at Woodlake offers large and inexpensive units with modern, newly designed spacious floor plans, in a warm, relaxing community.
It's time to live it up and kick up your feet at The Lodge at Woodlake Apartments! Pleasantly positioned near downtown Lakeland, you will have effortless connection to a selection of intriguing experiences while still be nestled in a lake front setting. On top of industry leading amenities, we have plenty of great features like our newly constructed clubhouse, swimming pool with sundeck, sports court and sand volleyball. Call us today to schedule a tour and then relax at a place you can call home!
Grill & Picnic Area
On-Line Payment Options
Pet Friendly *
24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
Upgraded Units Available
-Enriching lives by transforming communities.-
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Money Hungry & Careless. I moved here in April of 2017.
1. They cut off the water to "fix a problem" with NO NOTICE of them doing so. Good luck if you're in the middle of a shower.
2. My heater broke in the middle winter (34 degrees) outside, it took us a MONTH to get our heater and was never offered a backup! I have a 7 year old son that was freezing.
3. When I did move out, we cleaned the ENTIRE apartment! They billed us a $780 bill for the carpet being "irreplaceable". They never even gave US new carpet, tried to say my dog bit up the cabinet but when I asked for a detailed bill, I asked them to show me if I put that in one of the flaws when first moving and they said yes... So why is my dog being blamed for the broken cabinet?
4. I put in a work order to fix the toilet because it kept running, maintenance took a week. When I went to the office to question them, the lady never gave him the work order. She filed it away!!
Overall, don't let the views full you. They are a terrible apartment to live in. No care in the world for your living conditions.
If I could give these apartments 0 stars I would. They are completely bug ridden and mold grows everywhere. The water damage that has happened through the years was never fixed and as a result, the mold growing on the ceilings and even walls made my family and I very sick. There was problems with our air conditioning that they kept resolving with a "quick fix" and when it finally went out for good it was somehow our fault. It took 2 WEEKS in the middle of summer for them to get the part to fix our air, and after asking for 5 days straight for a portable air conditioner, we finally got one. The office staff is fairly nice but the maintenance staff is very unprofessional. I would not recommend The Lodge at Woodlake to anyone!
Do not sign a lease here! Everything breaks and they get mad at you when you ask over and over for the broken things to be fixed. The answer is always we have a new maintenance team they will get to you shortly, but Ive seen the same guy for maintenance for a year. Its a lot of money to pay for an apartment manager to truly not care about the a/c going out, dishwasher leaked for days until it sunk through the apartment under me. All of the things that were wrong and broken I wrote on the move in inspection and they have yet to be fixed months later. Laundry machines take your money and people have stolen our clothes and baskets. My car was broken into. The breezeway that you share with 3 other apartments are filthy and they dont do anything about it. When I moved in broken blinds were flipped upside down to seem as if they were new and then o was charged for those same blinds that have yet to be replaced. Theres supposed to be monthly pest control. There has been pest control at my apartment/ times in 11 months. I wrote on the move in inspection thats there were ants and roaches. 11 months later this is still an issue. This apartment complex could care less about what youre going through after the lease is signed!
If I could rate this place any lower I would. Ive learned a lot through the mistake of living here. I was in a bind when a house I was going to buy fell through due to the inspection. The place is just not well taken care of. The buildings are old and they are falling apart. My air conditioner has broken 4 times in the first 5 months I lived there. My refridgerator also broke, my dishwasher is garbage, my stove grates are uneven and the entrance to my apartment has stained carpets and a broken front door. The laundry machines in their laundry mat are constantly going down. Ive had a brawl of ten people breakout in front of my apartment and there are people sleeping on patios. The walls are also ultra thin. I can hear my neighbors tv through the wall. The person below me had flooding in their apartment. They were not warned of the flooding threat and her possessions were ruined. The property is an eye sore as well. Garbage is all over the ground in front of the dumpsters and large items are just thrown in a garbage pit right in front of the apartments. It is like a revolving door of Maintenence workers. They charge entirely too much for what these apartments offer. Think twice before signing a lease.
I have been here for a little over two months now. I would not recommend living here to anyone. It is just about the worst place Ive lived in my life. The staff is rude, they will lie to you about the price of the rent. And when you get your rent bill, (yes, you get a bill) It will be more than what they told you it would be. If you choose to ignore my review and live here,
1. Do not use the laundry facilities. Tenants steal laundry and other property. If you do, you must also have a credit card.
2. Do not expect maintenance to respond to any issues.
3. Expect to be lied to you about the price of the rent.
4. Do not try to contact the office staff. They will not answer and they will not call you back, And if you do get through, they just may hang up on you.
5. Do not expect a variety of machines in the Fitness Center. It is a joke.
6. The foyers are nasty and no matter how many times YOU clean them, the neighbors just throw trash on the floor. Its just gross.
PROS: There are lights in the closets
CONS: Too many to name. Not enough characters available.