Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Lake Mary Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Balcony in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Disability Access in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Elevator in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Fireplace in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Garage in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Gated Access in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Lake Mary
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Lake Mary
- Furnished Available Apartments in Lake Mary
Apartments Near Lake Mary
For SaleLake Mary, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Lake Mary, FL
Ranked among the Best Places to Live in the US by CNN's Money in 2008, Lake Mary is a great place to find your next apartment. In a location north of Orlando, Lake Mary offers residents a suburban feel with proximity to big city amenities.
There are many places to shop around the Orlando metro area, but if you choose to live in Lake Mary apartments, you will be pleasantly close to Seminole Towne Center. Here you'll find five department stores as well as dozens of popular retail shops. The mall is also home to a ten screen movie theater. If all of that shopping and entertainment has you famished, Lake Mary is also home to some local restaurant favorites.
Enjoy not only a nice glass of wine and a unique dish, but also the atmosphere at Dexter's, found exclusively in three locations across the Orlando metro area. Or, meet friends for breakfast or a delicious entree at Delano on the Park, which was voted Best-kept Secret in Seminole County in 2008. But, if you are just looking for a delectable treat for your taste buds, pick up a few sweets at Cupcake Crazy to take back to your Lake Mary apartment.
Not everyone is a seasoned Lake Mary resident. If you are relocating to Lake Mary apartments from elsewhere in the country and would like to know more about your new city, try the Lake Mary Museum. Here you can explore exhibits and participate in special events reflecting the history and culture of the Lake Mary area. The building itself, constructed in the 1920's is even considered a National Historic Trust landmark.
Whether you are a long-time local or a brand new resident of Lake Mary apartments, begin your search for your new home on ApartmentGuide.com. Explore apartments for rent in Lake Mary and narrow your search to find an place that has all of the amenities that you desire.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Lake Mary
What is the average rent in Lake Mary?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Lake Mary?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Lake Mary?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Lake Mary?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].