2 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
Contact for Availability
2 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
Contact for Availability
4 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Kissimmee Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Balcony in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Disability Access in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Elevator in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Fireplace in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Garage in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Gated Access in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Kissimmee
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Kissimmee
- Furnished Available Apartments in Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Apartment Deals
- Kissimmee Apartments under $800
- Kissimmee Apartments under $900
- Kissimmee Apartments under $1000
- Kissimmee Apartments under $1100
- Kissimmee Apartments under $1200
- Kissimmee Apartments under $1300
- Kissimmee Apartments under $1400
- Kissimmee Apartments under $1500
- Kissimmee Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Kissimmee
- Orlando, FL
- Lakeland, FL
- Celebration, FL
- Davenport, FL
- Winter Park, FL
- Altamonte Springs, FL
- Hunters Creek, FL
- Saint Cloud, FL
- Clermont, FL
- Buena Ventura Lakes, FL
- Campbell, FL
- Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Meadow Woods, FL
- Haines City, FL
- Intercession City, FL
- Southchase, FL
- Poinciana, FL
- Doctor Phillips, FL
- Williamsburg, FL
- Winter Haven, FL
For SaleKissimmee, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Kissimmee, FL
An Introduction to Kissimmee, FL
The City of Kissimmee is home to more than 50,000 residents. While this may seem like a small number, proximity to Orlando, lakes and major Florida attractions makes this city a great place to call home.
Kissimmee has a rich history that dates back to an establishment in the mid-1800s. Relics of the area's past are on display at the Osceola County Historical Society's Pioneer Village at Shingle Creek, which features exhibits, special events and holiday celebrations.
The city's past blends with the present in the historic district of Downtown Kissimmee, home to a variety of unique shops and restaurants that offer a taste of local flavor. Browse the farmers market and take in the views of the downtown lakefront and architecture. If you want to surround yourself with this district's charming atmosphere, search for Kissimmee apartments in the downtown area.
Kissimmee Apartments and Neighborhoods
Thanks to the abundance of lakes in the Kissimmee watershed, many area apartments offer the perk of placid water views. From the resort-style luxury of Metro West to the gated golfing community of Stoneybrook, apartment seekers can find the perfect housing options to match their style and meet their needs. When searching for the best places to live in Kissimmee, you should also check out these other popular neighborhoods:
- Airport North: This appropriately named community is located just two miles north of the Orlando International Airport, making it an excellent location for professionals who travel for work.
- Signal Hill: Situated between Rolling Hills Elementary School, Rosemont Elementary School and Rosemont Community Park, this community is perfect for young families.
- The Oaks: This lakeside village is nestled within the Kissimmee Oaks Golf Club and combines privacy with easy access to some of the area's best shopping and dining.
Exploring a new city is part of the fun when moving to an apartment. Use ApartmentGuide.com for a quick and easy Kissimmee apartments search, so you don't miss out on any of the excitement.
Free Things to Do in Kissimmee
Whether you want to stroll the Disney-designed streets of Celebration Town Center, learn about the town's beginning at the Osceola County Welcome Center and History Museum, or dance to the live music at one of Old Town's classic car cruises, the Kissimmee area offers an impressive array of no-cost activities for you to enjoy.
For Kissimmee Families with Kids
Kissimmee is home to some of the Sunshine State's most exciting family activities. Float high above the city when you book a hot air balloon ride through Soaring Sports, or skim over the area's everglade swamps with an airboat tour courtesy of Wicked Airboat Rides. And, if you happen to live in apartments near the Gateway Airport, you might want to stop in to explore the Kissimmee Air Museum.
Located in the School District of Osceola County, Kissimmee is home to a diverse blend of public, private and charter schools, with Celebration School, Neptune Middle School and Osceola County School of Arts routinely listed among the area's top schools.
Outdoor Recreation in Kissimmee
Lake Tohopekaliga, also known as Lake Toho, is a popular outdoor destination for Kissimmee residents. This large freshwater lake provides excellent opportunities for bass fishing, boating and watersports. Renters on the north side of the lake live close to Big Toho Marina, which is a great place to grab a bite to eat or find a fishing guide for your day on the water.
Pet-friendly Places in Kissimmee
With more than 50 dog-friendly restaurants and a variety of local dog parks such as KUA Cumbie Canine Court and Partin Triangle Dog Park, Central Florida makes it easy for its four-legged residents to get in on the fun.
Shopping is a popular Kissimmee pastime, and living in an apartment on the west side of town will put you near some of the best shopping opportunities in the city. Osceola Mall offers all the shops you're accustomed to seeing at major retail shopping centers, while the Kissimmee Manufacturers Outlet offers deep discounts that appeal to bargain hunters.
Best Beaches near Kissimmee
If you're looking for an alternative to the nearby theme parks and attractions of Orlando, you're only an hour from the sand and surf of Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach.
Florida's Gulf Coast is also just a short distance away, with cities like Tampa and St. Petersburg located an hour to the west.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Kissimmee
What is the average rent in Kissimmee?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Kissimmee?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Kissimmee?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Kissimmee?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.