- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Nine Sparking Outdoor Swimming Pools with Expansiv
- Three Sand Volleyball Courts
- Valet Trash
- Extra Storage and Garages
- Pool Tables
- Relaxing Resident Clubhouse & Business Center Equi
- Putting Green
- 3 Playgrounds
- Pet Friendly Community with Playscape, Leash Free,
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Four Stocked Lakes For Fishing
- Screened-in patios & Balconies
- Newly Re-imagined 24-Hour HarborFit Athletic Cente
- Outdoor Elliptical Machines Available
- Resort Style Outdoor Lounge and Entertainment Cent
- BBQ Station Equipped with Charcoal Grills
- Multiple Fire Pits
- Bocce Ball
- Three Outdoor Playground Areas
- Convenient Location Close to Interstate 95
- Close Proximity to St. Johns Town Center, Avenue M
- Premier Location Close to Florida's Best Beaches
- Competitive Preferred Employer Program
- Exciting Resident Social Activities
- Convenient Online Resident Portal with Rent Paymen
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Maximum of 2 pets allowed per apartment home. Additional monthly pet rent may be required. Breed restrictions include, but are not limited to, Akitas, Chows, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Mastiffs, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Siberian Huskies and Wolf Hybrids. Any mixes of these breeds are also prohibited. No exotic pets allowed. Dogs Allowed
- Maximum of 2 pets allowed per apartment home. Additional monthly pet rent may be required. No exotic pets allowed. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in for only $99! Move in October and get the rest of the month FREE! Move in November and get $300 off your first months rent!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Villages of Baymeadows Apartments
Welcome to apartment living at its finest at Villages of Baymeadows Apartment Homes in Jacksonville, FL. Choose from 1,2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartment homes, featuring central air, gourmet kitchens and private screened-in patios. Spend relaxing summer days tanning beside one of our nine swimming pools, enjoy some friendly conversation as you sip a fresh cup in our resident cafe, or work up a sweat in our 24-hour fitness center. With extra perks like concierge services, free onsite notary service, garage parking and an amazing location, we are the perfect place to call home. Situated in the coveted Baymeadows neighborhood, you couldn't imagine a better location. Our area's excellent selection of retail shops, grocery stores, delicious restaurants and entertainment options will keep you going day and night. Plus, you'll be conveniently located just blocks from the I-95 freeway and only minutes from downtown Jacksonville.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
83 Reviews for Villages of Baymeadows Apartments
Moved in a few weeks ago and its been great. Very quiet and clean. The parking can be a little hard at times but there is parking, just not right in front of your building. The staff is very professional and friendly. The pool looks amazing and the fitness center is great and clean. Let me also add that the fitness center has showers and lockers so you do not need to go back home if you are on your way to work. Perfect and an affordable community to live in.
Everyone here is awesome! Especially resident relations!
The maintenance technicians are always timely and courteous.... There is no question about the work and professionalism....
VOB is an excellent place to live. It's very quiet at night and also in the daytime. There are 8 pools throughout the community and the superpool is awesome! Workorders are completed within hours depending on the emergency.
I've been living here for 4 years and I have no complaints about anything. There are several great restaurants in the neighborhood and the Avenues Mall is less than 10 minutes away is easy access to 95 south or north.
Have only been here one week, but it's been great so far. Love the front door garbage pick up. How GREAT is THAT? Our brand new garbage disposal wasn't installed properly, but they were here the next day and fixed it. So spacious and love, love, love the personal screened in patio spaces in the rooms.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for driving directions.