- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Income Restricted
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious 2, 3 and 4 bedroom floor plans
- Fully equipped kitchens
- GE Energy Star appliances and built-in microwave
- Designer cherry cabinetry
- Faux granite countertops in kitchens and baths
- Ceramic tile floors in select areas
- Separate dining area
- Two full baths
- Oversized closets
- Full-size washer/dryer connections
- Individually controlled central air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Custom satellite TV packages
- HD and premier channels available
- Preserve and water views
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- LifeFitness cardiovascular machines
- Vectra strength training equipment
- Business center with computers with Internet
- Grand clubroom
- Refreshment center and entertainment area
- Fun-filled game room
- Convenient laundry center
- Large capacity machines in laundry center
- A wonderland of recreation
- Resort-style outdoor pool and kiddie pool
- Picnic and grill area
- Two tot lot /playground areas
- Covered car care center
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Pet-friendly community
- Fenced-in doggie "bark" park
- Professional services that you deserve
- Professional on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Preferred employer program
- Resident referral program
- Community social, recreational, educational svcs
- Military Moving Clause
- 5 Minutes from Base
- 2 Pet Limit Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 50$350 Non Refundable Pet Fee Weight Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Welcome to Savannah Springs......where you'll find comfort and value far beyond your expectations in a conveniently located setting! Striking architectural details, spacious apartments and numerous community amenities are just a few of the features you will enjoy in this inviting environment that's beautifully maintained and professionally managed.
Ratings & Reviews
18 Reviews for Savannah Springs
Savannah Springs is a nice clean quiet neighborhood. The office staff and maintenance men are extremely nice and polite!
The service here was wonderful and caring. I always talk with the manager and she was always so friendly,met the needs of our hearing impaired that both me and my son. The manager had an door bell install along with lamp lighting for the hearing impaired for us so that we could hear when someone came to the door. This was not something she had to do. How ever we are moving to a new home... If i was not moving I would have sign another leases this how happy I was at Savannah Springs.
Nice and beautiful cant wait to live there
I love the office staff and the maintenance staff!! They are always on top of keeping the community safe and clean! They are really personable and they care about the community!
Love love love this place!! Family oriented, clean and a quiet community.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-295 North or South: Take Exit #12 Blanding Boulevard (Rte 21) and head north. Follow Blanding for 2 miles and turn left onto Morse Avenue. Travel 1.3 miles and turn right into the Savannah Springs entrance just before the overpass. The leasing office is located inside the clubhouse straight ahead.