- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Cable Ready
- Some Paid Utilities
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Gated Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Walkable to JAX Downtown
- FREE Water/Sewer/Trash/Electric/Pest
- Handicap Accessible
- Senior with SSI or SSD Accepted
- Night time Security and 24x7 video monitoring
- New Management
- NEW Laundry Facility
- Onsite Maintenance
- Cable Ready
- On Bus Route
- Close to Everbank Field, Daily Place Amphitheater
- Close to 4 Public Parks
- Close to Metropolitan Park
- Close to Jacksonville Landing
- Close to 4 A & B Rated Elementary Schools
- NO Section 8 and Vouchers accepted
- New Roof!
- New Backyard Patio and Gazebo
- New parking lot!!
- Two magnet schools near by - Elementary and Middle
- Pets are OK with pet deposit
- Weight restriction: 10Please call Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$500 Security Deposit for well qualified & responsible tenants!!
* Certain restrictions apply.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Downtown East Apts.
Welcome to Downtown East Apts - Near Downtown. This is very affordable housing - Studio and 1BR unit community.
All-Utilities paid Apartment complex ($525 for Studio; $600 for 1Br; Utility fee of just $75 that includes ALL!) - ***NO 2 bed room units!!***
** Located near Everbank field / Jaguar Stadium and just 10min walk to Downtown and Florida State College downtown campus.
* Two magnet schools near by - Matthew W Gilber Middle and R.L. Brown Elementary school along with many other good schools & parks.
* This is NOT Section 8 and NO other vouchers accepted.
Monthly, 3-Month, 7-Month, 12-Month
8:45 AM ~ 12:30 PM
|By Appointment...Pls Call|
* Walk-In's welcome during Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm) and Saturday by Appointment only.
* Walking distance to Downtown / Daily's Place / Everbank Stadium
* Many Parks, Breweries, Restaurants near by
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Downtown East Apts.
These apt. Sound,an look awesome. I am truly interested in getting one.
I thought this place would be good enough for a couple months. I was wrong. First they claim they do not offer units with a/c. Well it's hot af here in jax and kinda need a/c in the summer time. I'm not sure yet how winters work so not sure if the heaters even work because they are painted over. The halls are always dirty and the elevator breaks often. But anyway it can't be too bad right?? Well there's more. The water is turned off frequently for repairs, my place is stupid clean but I have to live with Mickey and his family and a ton of roaches. Still not bad you say? Well when it rains.... being on the 4th floor the roof leaks. The mgmt really doesn't care about anyone's issues. She said she'd send an email about the roof and roaches are sprayed for monthly and for Mickey and the gang she gave me glue paper. Doesn't work btw. The walls are crazy thin so you can pretty much hear what your neighbors are thinking which sux. The only positives I have for this place would be rent is cheap and reflective of the conditions you'll live in. Neighbors are pretty cool and just about everyone is respectful. I hate to jump back to the negatives here but what do you think about getting your mail whenever you want. Well here that doesn't exist here. You get your mail at 4:30 pm or not at all. The office is not open on weekends so you guessed it, no mail. No hot water for washers and funny thing.... mgmt told me that you shouldn't wash any clothes in hot water anyway so everything is all good. That's funny right?
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
"A Philipe Rondolph Blvd" x Odessa Street x Franklin Street
Franklin St X Jessie St
Right on Odessa St coming on "A Philipe Rondolph Blvd" from Everbank Field
few Blocks to Downtown and JAX Jaguar Everbank Stadium