AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Jacksonville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Balcony in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Elevator in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Garage in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Jacksonville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Jacksonville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Apartment Deals
- Jacksonville Apartments under $500
- Jacksonville Apartments under $600
- Jacksonville Apartments under $700
- Jacksonville Apartments under $800
- Jacksonville Apartments under $900
- Jacksonville Apartments under $1000
- Jacksonville Apartments under $1100
- Jacksonville Apartments under $1200
- Jacksonville Apartments under $1300
- Jacksonville Apartments under $1400
- Jacksonville Apartments under $1500
- Jacksonville Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Jacksonville
- Cheap Apartments in Jacksonville
- Income Restricted Apartments in Jacksonville
- Loft Layout Apartments in Jacksonville
- Luxury Apartments in Jacksonville
- New Construction Apartments in Jacksonville
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Jacksonville
- Senior Living Apartments in Jacksonville
- Short Term Apartments in Jacksonville
Apartments Near Jacksonville
- Orange Park, FL
- Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Saint Augustine, FL
- Atlantic Beach, FL
- Kingsland, GA
- Fernandina Beach, FL
- Yulee, FL
- Saint Marys, GA
- Neptune Beach, FL
- Fleming Island, FL
- Green Cove Springs, FL
- Callahan, FL
- Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Macclenny, FL
- Middleburg, FL
- Town Of Nocatee, FL
- Palatka, FL
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace, FL
- Lakeside, FL
- Amelia Island, FL
For SaleJacksonville, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Jacksonville, FL
Getting to Know Jacksonville, FL
The most populous city in Florida, Jacksonville is also the largest city by area in the contiguous United States. More commonly referred to as Jax, the city is ideal for those who love the outdoors. Combining opportunities to relax with time for adventure, you'll have plenty of beachfront to keep yourself busy.
The Best Neighborhoods in Jacksonville
Getting the best of the outdoors, living in Jacksonville provides you beach access and a lively riverfront. The St. Johns River splits the city in two, and provides a focal point for much of the local activity. Living here is definitely for those who love the sun, as the city averages over 220 days of sunshine per year.
- Mandarin: Situated on the eastern banks of the St. Johns River, Mandarin is at the southernmost tip of Jacksonville. Named after the orange, this neighborhood offers up riverfront activities, plenty of shopping and stunning views.
- Southeast Jacksonville: Sitting on the bank of the St. Johns River, Southeast Jacksonville is also close to the coast. You get the combination of the riverfront and the beach all in one.
- Northside: This nature-loving neighborhood is also a transportation hub. The Jacksonville International Airport, cruise terminal and Amtrak station are all in Northside. You'll also find beautiful state and national parks, plenty of shopping and a lot of family-friendly attractions up and down Main Street.
- Downtown: The most walkable part of Jacksonville, Downtown keeps residents moving with the Southbank Riverwalk. Located on both sides of the St. Johns River, you'll have easy access to live music, nature talks and river dolphin sightings. TIAA Bank Field and Metropolitan Park are also located in this neighborhood.
- Riverside: With an artsy vibe, Riverside puts on a Saturday market featuring produce, art and music. During the rest of the week, spend time antiquing, popping into trendy boutiques and enjoying the bar scene. This walkable neighborhood makes it easy to explore, especially along Riverside Avenue.
- Greater Arlington: One of the first areas settled by Europeans, Greater Arlington has a long history. Visit the memorial on the site of the first French fort established in 1564 to see where it all began. Then, soak up some nature. This is a great area for hikers and bicyclists.
- Southwest Jacksonville: Located across the river from Southeast Jacksonville, this neighborhood has a far reach. While properties tend to cluster closer to the river, you'll find opportunities to live out in nature as well.
- Baymeadows: An attractive spot for young professionals, Baymeadows combines urban and suburban living. It is well-maintained and offers plenty of shopping and dining options in addition to its many parks.
- Northwest Jacksonville: Heavily populated, Northwest Jacksonville is densely-packed. Reaching near the downtown area, this large neighborhood extends up into the Cary State Forest. A popular area for retirees, many communities within this neighborhood are benefitting from revitalization.
- San Marco: With a beautiful, European-inspired square, San Marco is a historic neighborhood next to Downtown. Both very walkable and bikeable, you'll find distinct boutiques and art galleries among the many cafes. Make sure to visit the lion fountain in the square for a good photo opp.
Fun Things to Do in Jacksonville
Get ready to enjoy Jacksonville by spending time outside. There's so much to do here, but it's all made better by the wonderful weather. Experience nature, animals, the beach and more.
- With over 2,400 animals, the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens tops the must-see list in the city. You'll get to know animals by specialized exhibits like the African Overlook, Australian Adventure or Land of the Tiger.
- For more than just a single adventure, get some outside time at both Little Talbot Island State Park and Big Talbot Island State Park. Each offers pristine shoreline and plenty of wildlife. Birdwatch, fish or hunt for seashells at either location.
- Combining over 46,000 acres of wetlands, waterways and other habitats, visiting Timucuan Preserve definitely gets you out in nature. Within this area are plenty of specific experiences including a hardwood forest, beachfront and more.
- Walk into the history of the South at Kingsley Plantation. Explore the plantation house itself and the unique tabby houses that surround it. This 1814 plantation has guided tours if you want to learn more about this historical spot.
- A rebuilding of the 1564 fort, Fort Caroline National Memorial honors the French colony that was eventually raided and destroyed by the Spanish. This replica includes all the elements that would have been in the original fort.
- Focused on caring for tigers and big cats, the Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary is on a conservation mission. Visit with volunteers to learn about the cats' histories or come to watch a night feeding for a special experience.
- Combining fine art and European-inspired gardens, The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens is perfect for art lovers of any age. Situated along the St. Johns River, the museum focuses on diverse art and nature's beauty.
- With a great nickname, the Museum of Science and History or MOSH gets you into deep space while keeping your feet on the ground. Check out the planetarium alongside the family-friendly exhibits on nature and space.
Getaways from Jacksonville
Based on its location, living in Jacksonville allows you to day trip to fun destinations in multiple states. Head south and visit more of Florida. Cities like Gainesville, St. Augustine and Daytona Beach are only a few hours away. You can also cross the border into Georgia and grab some downtime in the barrier islands of St. Simons and Jekyll.
Find Your Apartment in Jacksonville
Finding a new place to live can be a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find your perfect match. Regardless of your desires, there's an apartment in Jacksonville for you.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Jacksonville
What is the average rent in Jacksonville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Jacksonville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Jacksonville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Jacksonville?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.