Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
1 Unit Available
1 Floor Plan
3 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Hollywood Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Hollywood
- Apartments with Balcony in Hollywood
- Apartments with Disability Access in Hollywood
- Apartments with Elevator in Hollywood
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Hollywood
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Hollywood
- Apartments with Fireplace in Hollywood
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Hollywood
- Apartments with Garage in Hollywood
- Apartments with Gated Access in Hollywood
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Hollywood
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Hollywood
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Hollywood
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Hollywood
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Hollywood
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Hollywood
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Hollywood
- Furnished Available Apartments in Hollywood
Apartments Near Hollywood
For SaleHollywood, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Hollywood, FL
A medium-sized city in Florida, Hollywood has a population of approximately 149,000. With an average age of just under 41, the city's population is fairly typical compared to other municipalities in the state, which has an average age of 41. Most Hollywood residents own their homes, and 43% of residents rent. At $1,222/month, the average rent is a bit above the state average.
With an average commute time of about 31 minutes, slower than most cities in Florida, Hollywood residents know that it takes some patience traveling to work. Many residents (43%) drive to work, while public transportation isn't extensively used. Relatively few residents commute to work on foot.
Many Hollywood residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 20% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, as 9% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Hollywood workers take home an average annual income of almost $65,000, about the same as their peers elsewhere in the state. Hollywood, however, compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (5%), Hollywood has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (7%). In addition, 12% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 6% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Hollywood
What is the average rent in Hollywood?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Hollywood?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Hollywood?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Hollywood?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.